EIGHT

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
GOSSIP RADAR

HARRY STYLES' MYSTERY MAN'S NAME REVEALED
by Caroline Nash

Yesterday, the twitter user @tashalovesharry, posted a note on Twitter, plus two pictures she took, claiming she had found Harry Styles' mystery brunette working at a bookstore in London.
The note said: "So I was shopping with my mum, and we went into this old bookstore looking for a present for my sister, and there was some guy working there. Right away I thought he looked familiar, but it took me like 10 minutes to realize he reminded me of the guy that got into Harry's car like 2 weeks ago, so I looked up the picture to compare them, and I'm sure it's him guys! I asked him what his name was and he said it's Louis, and then I took a few pictures of him so you can see for yourselves that I'm not lying! It's him!"
Well, we're certainly comparing both pictures, and they honestly look like the same person to us, so we should congratulate @tashalovesharry for her amazing detective skills!
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HARRY

Harry woke up with a hangover and the left side of his face sore.

And that was all he needed to remember last night events.

It certainly hadn't been the finest moment of his life, and although he had done worse things, he still felt a little embarrassed about the way he acted in front of Louis.

He looked at the time, and realized it was already 10 past noon, so he got up from bed to get ready to go to Louis' flat, that is if he even opened the door for him.

Before he got into the shower, he looked at his reflection in the mirror, and sure enough, he had a black eye that looked terrible, and he was thankful he didn't have an interview, or a photoshoot or a music video to shoot in the next couple of weeks.

When he was finally ready, and got into his car, it was already late to stop and get something nice to bring to Louis' for lunch, so he just decided to stop at a McDonald's drive thru, and order a bunch of different things.

He got to Louis' flat just a little later than he had told him the prior day, but he was lucky to find a parking spot right in front of the building, and got out carrying the 3 food paper bags he had been given, the drinks tray, and of course, his guitar, and somehow managed to press the right intercom button.

"Yes?" Louis' voice came through the intercom a few seconds later.

"It's Harry".

"Did you bring food?" Louis questioned.

"Yes" Harry replied.

"And did you come to convince me to have sex with you or to write a song?" Louis wondered.

"Write a song" Harry answered

"That's what I thought" Louis said, and buzzed him in.

Harry smiled to himself, and pushed the door opened with his body, and walked up the stairs, where Louis was waiting for him with the door open.

"Couldn't wait to see me?" Harry joked.

"Couldn't wait to eat, I'm starving" Louis said, and when he looked Harry from up close he made a face, as if he was in pain "Ouch, your poor face".

"It's fine" Harry brushed off, although it hurt a little.

"Maybe it will teach you not to pick up fights in clubs" Louis told Harry as he helped him with the paper bags "Such fancy food you brought me".

"Sorry, I wanted to bring something better, but I woke up late, and McDonald's is the best hangover food" Harry said apologetically, as he closed the door behind him.