FORTY SEVEN

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
STARS GAZER

LOUIS TOMLINSON IS ALLEGEDLY FURIOUS AT HARRY STYLES
By Cindy Morgan

For a few weeks now, it has been more or less confirmed that Harry Styles is no longer in a relationship with Louis Tomlinson, who is currently pregnant with his baby, and that the reason behind their breakup is a new man in the singer's life, whose name, according to various sources, is Mason Hunter.
And apparently, Louis now feels like Harry is neglecting him and their baby to be with his new lover, for what he's furious, saying they should be his priority. As a result, we've been told Louis is threatening Harry with not letting him be at the birth of their child if he continues with the new relationship.
But it seems Harry is not willing to give into Tomlinson's absurd demand, because just two days ago, he was seen out and about with his new boyfriend getting frozen yoghurt.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

"Girls, come have lunch!" Louis called his sisters, setting the plates on the table.

But they didn't come, nor they answered, so Louis went to the guest bedroom, where he knew they were and he found them both packing their bags.

"Lottie, Fiz, come have lunch, you'll finish packing later" Louis told them from the door.

"I don't think we can have lunch, we need to leave in 10 minutes or we'll miss our train" Lottie explained looking up at Louis from where she was sitting on the floor with her bag.

"Lunch's already on the table, and 10 minutes is more than enough to eat" Louis argued.

"I'm not even hungry, we ate breakfast late, remember?" Fizzy told him.

"I don't care, I won't let you leave this house with empty bellies, so come sit at the table please" Louis ordered.

"You're such a mum already, and your baby hasn't even been born yet" Lottie rolled her eyes, but still stood up, and went to the door, Fizzy too, who was laughing.

"Just go eat" Louis said ignoring Lottie's comment, knowing it was kinda true.

They 3 of them went to sit at the round dining room table, and Louis immediately started eating, he was really hungry... well, he always was.

"The chicken's really good, Lou" Fizzy commented.

"Thanks" Louis smiled at his sister.

"And Lottie was right, you took care of us like a mum this past week, and you did a very good job, so I think you're going to be a great one" Fizzy continued.

The day after Louis told his parents the truth about himself, he had tried to call his youngest sister, but she didn't pick up or return Louis' call, so he assumed she wanted nothing to do with him, just like their parents.

And he had been right, because he had talked to Lottie afterwards, and she told him that their parents had told Fizzy what happened, and she had decided to act the same as them, for what Lottie was furious.

That was why Louis had been very surprised, when just Lottie was supposed to visit him, yet, when she arrived at his flat, she had Fizzy with her, who explained that Lottie had made her realize that she was being stupid, and told him she loved him and would love her niece just as much.

So of course, Louis had given her a hug, and welcomed her into his home.

"Thanks Fiz, that means a lot to me" Louis said smiling even wider "I'm really happy you both came to visit me, but I'm going to miss having you here".