Studied

Jane stared at Sybil's sleeping form intensely as her thoughts rapidly ran through her head. Logically speaking, it would take an average of three days for the clear venom of a vampire to repair and damage done to their body with no residue or indication that there has been any damage in the first place. The vampire would need more blood if they wanted to speed up the long process. And yet, when Jane looked at Sybil's neck and face through Alec's fog, she saw no cracks. The spider web shatter was completely gone, a thick blackish-grey fluid coating her skin like sweat was there instead.

"Alec." She called, her brother's gaze moving from unconscious face of the violet eyes girl to her own. "Look at the cracks." She demanded quietly.

Alec sighed. He's rather not see the evidence of his failure of protecting the strange girl. "Jane, I don't want to see the-"

"Just do it, brother."

Alec huffed, but looked at the neck of Sybil regardless. There were no cracks, just a sheen of a translucent fluid not unlike the clear venom all vampires possess. He cocked his head in confusion. "Where are..." he trailed off.

"I don't know. Maybe she does." Jane sighed. "We should wake her."

Alec wanted Sybil to rest more, just in case the cracks returned somehow, but even he knew that waking Sybil was the best ideas. Setting the unconscious girl up against the headboard, Alec recalled his sense-numbing fog. ---Sybil woke up suddenly. Normally when she wakes up, everything is slow at first, senses came one by one until she was fully awake. This time, everything rushed back to her, leaving her dizzy and confused. Trying to find her balance, as she was sitting up instead of sitting down, she stuck her hand out until she grabbed a solid unmoving object. Said object yelped at the unexpected strength Sybil had.

With eyes finally opened, Sybil saw the familiar sights of the chandelier and the crimson sheets of her guest room. The object she was grasping for support was Alec's shoulder, and Jane stood on the other side of the bed, looking at her cautiously. Sybil could feel the uncomfortable slick of venom sticking to her body.

Removing her hand from Alec, Sybil wiped her neck with her palm, making a disgusted noise. "Gah, gross." She wiped the residue on the skirt of her dress, and angled herself away from Alec, moving to stand up.

"No you don't. Sit back down." He commanded. "We have a few questions Sybil. And you need to answer them."

Sybil's mind reeled. Did she do something wrong? After she blacked out did something awful happened? Did Aro see something from Corossa that would incriminate her in some way?

"Alright, fire away." She said quietly, nerves buzzing beneath her granite skin.

"What is this?" Jane asked, using a finger to swipe some venom from Sybil's neck.

Sybil threw a 'Well, duh' look at the blonde twin. "It's venom." She said in a confused tone.

"It's grey." Jane stated, as if it would explain the sudden line of inquiry.