Different circumstances

Hello Faithful readers!

as you know, i am constantly writing, if my sporadic updating is anything to go by.

So anyway! i decided, since i have so many ideas in my head, and many already saved on my phone, ive decided every so often, i will post an au of my own story, cuz why not? i decided to leave it up to a vote of sorts. i will let the comments tell me what to post first. 

so here are the options:

1. Sybil and Cyril made it to the Cullen's, and the Volturi are sent to see how Renesme are, where Alec meets the strange new member of the Olympic coven.

2. Gender Bend! Alexia and her twin brother James  and fellow guard Dahlia are sent to see if the small Canadian, consisting of Celia and Sibley , are as big of a threat as previous coven mate Stephan say they are.

3. Human Sybil! on their way back from their encounter with the Cullens from Eclipse, Alec runs into a strange human girl who was wandering the dark woods alone.

4. Humans together! Sybil lives in the medieval town with Jane and Alec while they where still human, and were their only friend.

5. Humans together 2! Alec and Jane are the adopted children of the modern mob boss Aro, who sends them to Ontario to avoid being hurt during a tense territory war. They become friends with Sybil, their school's Klepto. and it be a lot easier to remain friends with her if their mob habits would quit getting in the way.

6. Reverse circumstances! Voturi Guard Sybil is sent to recruit newborns Jane and Alec in modern day London after their creator abandons them. 

7. Volturi Guards! Sybil has been apart of the guards since the early 1800's, round the time the witch twins claim her as their "pet" and started taking her everywhere with them.

8. 1920's mob! the Volturi and the Cullen's have been having a passive aggressive morality war ever since Carlisle deviated, but when the strange flapper who is always sitting quietly at the Volturi's wild parties catches one of the Volturi's leader children's eye, there could be a whole new turn to the fight.

And if you didnt notice, Cyril and Demetri are totes my other ship, here are some au's for them if you guys are intersted.

1. Cyril and his adopted "daughter" Sybil are the quiet new neighbors to Demetri and his cousins, Jane and Alec. human au.

2. Cyril is a Volturi informant who was only recently introduced to Demetri, who is instantly smitten.

3. The Cullen's are a high socialite family who attended anther socialite's, the Volturi family's, ball. much to the despair of both sides, some of the siblings from the conflicting families are getting on just a bit too well.

4. Human Cyril! Demetri is forced to go undercover at a High school in england, where he meets Cyril, a boy who is too smart, and sarcastic, for his own good. well, this human certainly complicates things.

5. humans again! Demetri lives alone in his one room flat in Verona, where his uncle Aro insisted he moved to to be closer to his family. A strange man and his infant daughter move in next door. and boy, is Cyril a thousand times shadier than uncle Aro is!

And that all ive got. the next chapter will be an au regardless, so cast your votes in the comments! on Wednesday, march 22, i will stop counting votes. a few days after ill post the Au, and continue my original plot. You dont have to be following me or anything, you just have to enjoy my story and vote!

this is just a small thing i thought would be fun to do. every so often ill hold another au vote and refer back to this part, so keep a look out. 

and thank you again for reading my story, commenting, voting, adding, and following me. it truly adds 5 years to my life every time i see a little notification ding in my email. i will not lie, i cried at my first comment. so please continue!

love you all!

RHM