Early?

"Ilya! He's trying to hurt Bella," Seren yells.
"Lilith hurry before he gets them!" I look at Henry and Seren. They run and stand in front of me stopping Joseph from getting to me.
I stand up and walk over and stand in front of them.
"Leave us alone! Your not welcome here Joseph," Seren yells at him. Lolita come up behind him and grab him running outside with him in tow. When they are outside Henry runs off and we here a loud bang and he is back.
"I put the sheilds up," he said coming up to us.
"Thank you, Seren," I Saturn scream in pain as I'm laying back on the bed and pull up my shirt and look at my stomach. I see two little bulges towards my lower stomach then feel a lot of pressure followed by pain. I notice that the bulges are getting more dominate and the pain is increasing about 40% with each jolt of pressure. After a few seconds of this I realize what is happening and before I can do or say anything and before the medicine Henry ingected into me a few seconds later has time to take the slightest bit of effect I see two little hands pop out of my stomach. Then everything starts to get blurry and I can't see Henry or Serenity anymore. By my best guess and the feeling of pressure and pain on my stomach, the babies ripped there way through my stomach in a fight to get out. I hear a small crying sound and look and see the first baby. Its a boy.

"Ethrum James Kay," I say putting my hand out to him. I feel another jolt of pain this time not as bad as the medicine has had the time to go through my body some. I look over at another sudden cry and see Serenity holding two more babies. Tripelts?! Both girls. 

"Lilabell Ann Kay , and Rosalinda Marrie Kay," I say reaching my other hand out to the baby girls on my right. Another sharp pain comes and I feel like I am slowly slipping away.

"Bella!!" I hear Seren yell as the darkness consumes me and I fall into a sort of deep sleep. Then I feel fire. Like I'm burning alive. Like the ground beneath me is covered in flames and they are devouring me.  I'm not sure how long I have been put buy it must be at least a day. Suddenly I can hear again. I can't move and there is still fire all around me. Yet I can hear and see everything all around me. I'm looking at myself though. It's as if I'm looking from someone else's eyes. I try and move and it sort of works, my body doesn't move but the body I am in does. I move to the mirror on the other side of the room and see that it is Seren's body. I have taken over her and she is sleeping in the background. I try and fade back and give her control again but still staying in her mind. I slowly give her the ability to move and speak again letting her take control over everything and I just watch. I want to see how she interacts with the triplets when I'm not around, how she holds them, and takes care of them.  I make her feel like she wants to go and play with them and she does. She walks out of the room to go see the babies. Only no longer are they babies anymore they seem to be almost one and their are four. In a panic I leave Seren's body and go back to my own forcing myself to wake up and in doing so I make myself a little dizzy. I might be the first ever clumsy vampire. I walk over to the mirror and look at my reflection for just a moment then go into the room where I saw Serenity walk into, where I know our babies are. I see Seren on the floor tickling Ethrums tummy. He's giggling and trying to move but can't I walk up behind Seren and hug her as tight as possible.

"Bella? How are you awake? It's only been a day," Seren says turning around to look at me. Once she is facing me she gasps.