Not the finale but the end.

I took off my hood and looked at Serenity then at Lena. Serenity hadn't looked away from Lena since I introduced them. I stood there for a second then took Allia away from Lena and ran to the my other kids and took my protective shield down. This is the third time it has happened and I am getting tired of it. I used my teleportation skill to move Lena and Serenity into the dungeon making sure to put them at opposite ends so they couldn't see each other or communicate. After they were down there I turned to Hugh and mind linked him to take the rest of the FIllmores to their rooms and that the kids and I will be back in a couple of months. 

He nodded to me and I looked at the kids then turned and started running to our room. I grabbed all of our necessary things and ran back to the throne room that was now empty except my kids and king Hugh. I put all our bags down by the door we first used to come in then turned and looked at my kids and King Hugh. They realized we were leaving again and they ran and gave King Hugh a hug.
"We're gonna miss you grandpa," they all said running up to him and giving him a hug al together. Then they all let go and walked to the door. I walked up to king Hugh and hugged him then turned to the kids and we left. Once we got out of the castle I sat down by the wall with them for a minute. Allia had grown her and her siblings up enough so that they could understand what was going on and could help carry some of the stuff I brought. We sat next to the castle for what seemed like three hours but may have been less. By time we stood up and had decided it was really time to leave the sun had started setting behind the forest and we were starting to get hungry.

We weren't sure where we were going or how long we would be gone but we knew that someday we would be back and we would be ready to call this place home again. We would never forget it but we were ready to forget what happened. This may not be the finale goodbye but it is the end. We will not be hurt by these things from now on.