Untitled Part 11

I wake up to a noise in the one room I didn't look in last night, the bathroom I'm guessing. I get up and knock on the closed door.

"Just a second, I'm almost done." said an angelic voice from the other side of the door. I walked into the closet and put on a pair of black and white leggings with skulls and square and diamond designs and a deep red tank and gold lettering that says love on it I don't put any shoes on because I would rather be bare foot. I walk back out of the closet just as the bathroom door opened. Lena walks out in a towel I step to the side so she can get in the closet and go sit on the bed.

"Hey, sorry if I woke you up, I couldn't open the shampoo and got frustrated, so I threw it," she said through the half open closet door like it was an everyday occurrence for her to throw the shampoo. I sit there and think about how she would've looked to be frustrated and can't picture it.

"It's ok, I needed to get the kids breakfast ready and wake them up anyway," I tell her walking to the bathroom. I look in the mirror but its a little foggy still from her shower. I grab the hair dryer and turn it on pointing it at the mirror clearing a spot big enough that I can see my self then turn it off. I brush my hair changing its color to aqua blue and the back and side shaved with a little left on the top as I do so. I quickly brush my teeth then walk out of the bathroom and sit on the bed again and wait for her to come out. "If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been living here?" I ask her playing with the ruffle on the bed. 

"Not to long only a few years or so. I came here before I was changed to get away from some people, and some things that happened with my family. Anyway the king found me wandering around just outside of the door you came to and brought me inside, I'm not sure why he didn't kill me but I'm grateful he didn't. He didn't change me for another year after that, I stayed inside the castle the whole time in fear that if I left I wouldn't be welcomed back and in that time I had learned where everything is and was and got to know just about everyone that lives in the castle. I even convinced the king to let some vampires go that have been locked in the dungeon for hundreds of years," she told me walking out of the closet and back into the bathroom. She talked in a way that made what she said interesting, and her voice was soft but you could feel her emotions behind each word. As she walked out of the bathroom she gestured for me to follow her out of the bedroom. I got up and went with her, falling into step next to her. 

Walking down the stairs I turned the corner and started towards the kitchen. Opening the fridge I saw pints of blood on the top half and human food on the bottom. I grabbed out the; milk, bacon, and eggs then grabbed the pancake mix out of the cupboard and a few pints of blood. I put the pancake mix into a bowl and added the water and mixed it up then put half a pint of blood in the pancake mix and stirred until it was all mixed together. I got out a pan and started making the pancakes while those where cooking I got the bacon and fried it in a pan with a pint of blood and then mixed up the eggs and put some blood in them then cooked those. By time everything was done Lena had tried everything and couldn't wait to have more. I called to the kids through the mind link. They all come floating down the stairs like it isn't anything. I see Jackson carefully set each of them in the right seat then take a seat for himself. I turn and look at Lena, she looks like she just saw a ghost or something. 

"They each have powers. Jackson can levitate things, when he does they are impossible to move and the weight of the object he levitated will be added onto his own which makes him heavier as well, Lila can make you do whatever she wants you to do she's an influencer, Rosa can fly and has control over the weather, and Ethrum can change you into whatever he wants to including what you want to do at that very moment. The amount of my abilities are endless as I have the sponge ability and can absorb any ability from anyone. Do you have any abilities?" I ask her as I put the kid's food on the table in front of them. 

"I have a shield and can teleport to anywhere I want to and can take over numerous bodies at a time. Most people only know of my teleportation ability because the other two I only use when there is a fight and when I take over bodies it goes undetected. I also have one of the highest rankings in the guard. Your training also starts in about an hour so when were done eating we should get going," She said grabbing a plate and sitting down with her food. "MMmm, this is really good, we should bring some to King Hugh he might have you teach someone to make the food and the huge cafeteria he has will come to use for more than training," she laughed then finished eating.

After I got done eating I took some of the food and put it in a little bowl to take to the king then went and got my running shoes on. Coming down stairs I see Lina playing with my kids. She has all of them on her back and is running around the couch. Their all laughing and when she pretends to fall and land on her stomach they all laugh and start jumping on her. 

"Okay kids, get up now. Lena and I have to go train with the guard, if you want to come you can, or you can stay here. If you stay here though you will not going wandering around the castle or into the hall for any reason. Now who is coming with?" I ask walking over to where they are all standing on Lena. Everyone raises their hand to come with us and we walk out into the castle hallway and follow Lena to the training room.