Powers

Everyone comes running up the stairs and into the room that Seren and I are in. They all start talking at once while Lilith just sits there looking at me and smiling, she already knew, and by the looks of it knows something that I don't. I just look at them and wait for them to stop talking and settle down. After what seemed like a life time they finally stopped talking and just looked at me.

"Do I have two heads or something?" I say to stop them from staring at me. I swear I felt blood flush to my cheeks because they were. I turn to Lilith and ask her to explain everything.

"Of course I will Bella, so as you can all see Bella has woke up early. She has brown eyes still but when she uses her powers they do change colors. She also has numerous powers, I however can't see them because one of them is a vision blocker. Bella is also part human, she can sleep and eat she also she has blood, but she can survive without breathing, sleeping, and eating. She also as I'm sure you've noticed she has a heart beat and does smell of human. Any vampire that comes across her will think she is still human unless she lets them see her vampire side. Right now you are seeing her human side though," as she says that I think about what my vampire side would look like. "This is her vampire side," Lilith says. I enter her mind so I can see what she sees. My eyes have changed to a golden red color, my height is like 5 inches taller, my hair is longer and shiny, I'm also a little skinnier. I think about my hair and weight on my human self and I start to change it doesn't take long before I'm completely changed. I think about all of the different things I could look like and I change into them one at a time. I go back to my human self that has those few vampire features I take my perfectly aligned and sized vampire face and put it on my human self as well. After I was happy with the way I looked I left Alice's mind and went back to my own.

"What was that Bella?" Henry says looking at me.

"I was thinking about all of the different things I could be and I changed, I was also in Lilith's mind. One of my powers are is that I can take over minds. Lets go figure out what powers I have.

Time jump.

As we come back into the house from seeing what powers I have I hear the babies crying. I teleport up stairs to where they where sleeping. I see Joseph leaning over Ethrums crib.

"No!!" I yell as he starts to pick him up. Next thing I know I hear everyone running up the stairs. Then Joseph running towards the window with Ethrum still in his hands. Then suddenly Ethrums floating through the air. I look at everyone else behind me and see if they know anything and when I don't get any sort of response I look at the babies. I see Lilabell sleeping and Rosalinda laying down looking at Ethrum. Is she doing this?? I go and carefully pick her up and watch as her brother moves with us. She is. She has a gift.

"She's amazing!! How is she doing that??" Ilya said coming up and tickling her little tummy. Rosalinda giggles and her brother starts to fall. Seren runs and catches him before he gets hurt and brings him back to us. We all then look at Joseph who had been watching us the whole time.

"I told you to stay out and away from this family. Now leave before i make you!!" Ilya yells. "Your not ruining this family anymore than you already have." she says glaring at him.

"Out!!!" We all yell at him at the same time. He turns around and runs out the window only turning around for a second to say that he'll be back. "Were not worried," we all answered as he ran out of sight.

Bella's powers:
Teleporter
Shield
Vision blocker
Mind invader
Mind reader
Thought steeler (can make anyone think or unthink something)
Bond seer
Species changer
Appearance changer
Bond maker
Baby maker
Human trait maker