The Surprise...

Walking down to the training room didn't take as long as I thought it would being as we are on the fourth floor and training is in the basement. We ran most of the way only stopping when someone was crossing in front of us at the fork in the hallway. As we entered the room I saw King Hugh in the corner watching everyone that was training. I walk up to him with my kids and Lina following me and give him the food.

"For you sir, I hope you like it. My kids and Lina and I all had some this morning and Lina thought you might want some," everyone look at us and watch the King's reaction as he takes a bite. "If you would like I can teach some of vampires of your choosing to make the food and serve it to the castle at certain times of the day. Eating this food helps you gain more energy and makes you stronger. In some cases it helps unlock powers some didn't know they had," I told the king looking around the room at the guards, some had started training again but others will still watching. 

"Thank you Bella, and that was very good. I like your idea, I think we should try it and see how it works. But, we'll work on that later. For now let's see you train," he said turning looking at everyone else. I walk out to the middle of the training floor and everyone moved aside for me. I looked over at my kids before I turned invisible. I walked up to the closest person to me that was on the guard and touched them, they became invisible just like me and suddenly he could see me. I walk up to the king and touch him, he looks around for a second and then looks at me surprised he can see me. "This will come in handy when we are trying to see what people are doing without them knowing we're doing it. How many people can you put under it?" he asked me looking around at the people in the room that have a little blur around them from the effect of being invisible and thinking of the people in the rest of the castle. I look at everyone and think of my invisibility expanding and suddenly everyone is clear as day, we're all invisible accept the people out side of the castle. It isn't hard to tell if the invisibility is up or not because the objects in the room have the little bit of blur. Anything that someone that is invisible isn't holding can't become invisible but if you are holding something like a phone or a sword or something like that it will become completely invisible. 

I let my invisibility shield down and walked over to my kids who were playing with Lina at the other end of the training room. I picked up Ro. 

"Triple flip twist, finish with a floating back hand spring and land standing on top of my hand," I whispered to her, no one else could here us because we were invisible again. I put her on the floor and took away our invisibility. 

I step back almost all the way to the door and waited for her to get in her ready position. When she was ready she did it. On her first flip twist she didn't go any higher than her own height, on the second one she jumped and flipped over the king's head and landed behind him, then before he had a chance to turn around and look at her she did a double back flip with three twist and landed in front of him. She bowed and turned around and started running as fast as she could at me and didn't stop when she got to me, instead right before she collided with me she teleported back in front of the king and ran again. This time when she got in between the king and my self and she jumped forward landing on her hands and pushed off with as much force as she could doing ten flips in the air before landing on my right hand with her left, staying up before flipping down and landing easily on her feet. Everyone looked at her like they saw an alien and slowly started clapping. 

After about an hour or two of my kids doing different flips and jumps and showing off someone walked into the training room holding a little baby. Was she half human? When she entered no one noticed at first, except me but as people did they started to stop what they were doing and got down on one knee and bowed, like she was the queen or princess or something. The only one that didn't bow, besides the king was Lena. The little girl was carried over to Lena. I look at Lena and tilt my head to the side as if asking her who that is. 

"King Hugh I think I should go talk to Bella is it okay if we leave her kids here to train and play some more?" she asked looking at him, her eyes started to changes color not like she was hungry though, like she was manipulating him, I wonder if she knows she can do that. Might be an effect of the food. I look at my kids mind linking them to be good and start  walking out after the king shakes his head yes. 

                                                                        ************************

In the room I sit on the couch and Lena sits with the girl on her lap. I watch as the girl hides her face in Lena's neck and starts to fall asleep. I watch the little girl sleep on Lena, who is she? 

"Bella, this is..."