7: The Babies and Their Abilities

"Seren I need to talk to you," I say walking into our bedroom.

"What is it Bella?" Serenity asks with a concerned look on her face.

"It's about the babies. I know Ethrum and Lilabell and Rosalinda but I don't remember having the fourth baby. Who is he? What is his name?" I ask all in one breathe.

"His name is Jackson James Kay. He was that last sting of pain you felt. It took him longer to get out because he was still mostly human. He is now more vampire though," Seren told me.

We brought the four little munchkins down stairs into the training room to see if they would discover any gifts. I explained to them without knowing if they could understand that were in the training room and that we are looking for any powers they may poses. I could easily enter their minds and find out each of their powers but I want them to accomplish that on their own. Rosalinda crawls over to me and climbs up my leg. I watch as she easily does this without slipping and is very graceful. She is more vampire than human and has progressed only a little bit more then her brother and sister. She started everything a day or two before they did, but they are catching up to her. We think that because she is progressing faster than the other to that she might look younger than them as well and by the time their eighteen she will look like their baby. We however could be wrong and she end up just as tall as her brother and sister. After Rosa gets up to my shoulders she jumps up into the air and starts slowly flying around the room. Everywhere she goes the sun follows, when she runs into a wall and starts crying rain starts falling down all around her, we get soaked.

"It's aright the pain will go away momentarily," Seren tells her walking over to where she is and sitting down next to her and pulling her onto her lap. After about twenty seconds she stops crying and looks up by this time we are completely soaked from head to ankles as the water has risen that far already. Then it starts to get really hot and all of the water quickly evaporates. A small drizzle goes on for a second to make it less dry in here and then it goes back to a little bit coder than what it was before to help us stay cool.

Next Ethrum crawls towards James and touches him then James turns into a game system he touches him again and he foes right back, he comes over and touches Iyla and she turns into a flower, again he touches her and she changes back. I read everyone else's mind before he touches someone else to make sure they don't have anything inappropriate on their minds. Everyone clears the test. Henry is a book, Lilith a mall, Thomas a bed (wants to be able to sleep), Seren food, and I turned into a swimming pool. I really want to go swimming with the family. I haven't been able to see how long I can hold my breathe for.

Then Lilabell looks at me. I hear a faint talking in the back of my mind. As it gets louder it influences me to want to sleep and then I feel myself fall asleep. Then I hear it again and it does the same thing but this time I wake up. I look at Lila a smile, she's an influencer. She can make people do what ever she wants them to an make them feel what ever she wants them to along with make them see what ever she wants them to. Basically she can influence all of the sense the person have including gifts and make them do what ever she wants. If she wants their gift to stop working then it will stop working until she wants it to again. She can also make people who have bad/ no sight see better, and the same with the other senses.

Now it is Jackson's turn he looks around the room at his brother and sisters playing with their abilities. He then looks at one of the tools that are in the room and it starts floating. I then hear Lilabell's gift start coming and then I go and try to move the floating object it wont budge. James then comes to try and help and it wont move either. I look at Jackson and pick him up for the first time since I woke up. He isn't as light as I thought he would be. That's probably because he is still holding the table up. As soon as I think that the table goes down and I feel him get a little lighter.

After I put Jackson down, I look at Seren and see her looking at our now playing babies with such adoration and love that I think her heart would explode if it could. I never thought my life would be like this but I'm glad it is. I just hope no one tries to ruin it. I know Joseph will be back and I will be ready to fight him off when he does, and if he lays a hand on any one in my family I will burn him alive.