IRL

Gianna kept her phone in her bag once she read the comments on her Instagram post. "Gia, the toss!" Ananya or Anu as she called her ever so often exclaimed excitedly.

"Gautham Gambhir holds the coin and tosses it!" The announcer shouts into the mic

"Heads!" Virat says

"And it is heads!" The announcer says. "Virat has won the toss, what's it gonna be?"

"Pleasant change, to be winning the toss for once! We will bowl first." He says and shakes hands with Gautham. They both walk back to their respective camps and the announcer begins to talk about the respective teams.

"So, the love of your life is here!" Anu says, excitedly.

"I know! This is so exciting!" I idolise him so much!" I blushed.

"Just idolise?" She says, poking me.

"Shh, stop! Look the match is starting." I pointed at the ground.

After two hours of intense batting by KKR, after twenty overs, RCB had to get 184 runs to win and now it was a power play break.

I wanted some chips so I told Ananya to look after my bag and went down to the shop. As I went down the steps, I saw Virat looking around for someone in the audience.

I went down swiftly and on the last step, he saw me. He quickly waved and tried to come towards me, me trying to do the same. I waved at him once he got closer to me and he beckoned to me, telling me to come on the support staff grounds. I blushed and quickly made my way there, keeping my hat low on my face.

As I reached him, the crowds began chanting. They were chanting Vianna? How could ALL of them see us meet? I looked around and then I found my answer. We were being projected on the big screen.

Blushing, he pulled me into a hug and the crowd roared. "It's nice to meet you!" He spoke loudly, trying to overpower the noise from the chanting.

"It's amazing to meet you, Mr. Kohli. Lord knows I've been your fan ever since I saw you!" I blushed and he laughed loudly, me putting my head on his shoulder.

"Meet me after the match? We'll win, you'll see." He spoke confidently, me snickering.

"Even though I support RCB, KKR could easily win this." I said.

"Let's keep a bet then?" He asked, looking at me. "If KKR wins, then I'll do whatever you say. If RCB wins, you'll have to come with me on a date."

"Deal, Virat. Now go, ABD is calling you." I said, blushing. He made me blush more than I've blushed in my entire life. And besides, now I wanted RCB to win more than ever. Who wouldn't want to go on a date with Virat?

As I got back to my seat, without the food might I add, I saw Anu in her seat eating chips.

"Where did you get those from?" I demanded.

"Vendors dude, chill. I should be asking you what happened on the field, Gia!" She winked. Suddenly, the chant for the second half started, and I gestured later to her. This is what I had come for.

Virat and Chris Gayle led the RCB batting line up incredibly well by making 71 runs with the loss of no wicket. We were screaming our hearts out with the sixes and fours that those two.were making. Suddenly, Chris got out by an lbw and the KKR fans were joyful. But we started screaming again as we saw ABD come out on the crease, as the partnerships with ABD and Virat were legendary in IPL.

After that, it was runs galore. We were jumping up and down, as the two of them demolished the target and won, with no wickets lost. Honestly, best match ever.

As the stadium began clearing out, we stayed behind, wanting to let the crowd out before we could go. I saw Virat come into the stands and head my way. He was grinning at me, I never thought he'd grin at me. ME!

"So, how was the match?"

"Yes, you won Kohli. Stop with the bragging." I rolled my eyes as he held me.

"Chalo, the date is finally on then."

"You know, even without the bet I would've agreed to the date." I hummed. "You're my long time crush."

"Is that so?" He looked at me.

"Yes, mein aapki sabse badi fan hu."

"Aacha, now -"

"Giaa! Your mother is calling me on my phone. When will we leave?" Anu shouted from the stands.

"So, I kinda have to leave?" I looked up at him.

"Gimme your phone." I unlocked it and he went to save his number, then called his number from my phone. "We'll talk about that date, yea?"

"Yep, bye." I hugged him and turned to go out of the stadium.

"Bye!"

"So, Mrs. Kohli, honeymoon time?"

"Shut up." I blushed.