IRL

"What the bloody hell compelled you to cheat on Tina?"

We were sitting on the chairs around the kitchen table, while he put his hands in his head after hearing my statement. Priya had gone home, after giving off snide remarks.

"I'm sorry." He sighed.

"Sorry doesn't change anything, Aryan! That's my best friend you just cheated on, with her enemy right now! Fuck, dude." I shook my head. "You need to confess, right now. I don't care."

He didn't say anything.

"Why did you do it, anyway?" I asked, after a moment of silence.

"I was lonely, Gia. You were with Virat, Ananya was off for Vogue and Tina was off in her own world. She didn't care about me, at all! Suddenly it was all about her, her and guess what, HER!" He sobbed. "God, I came here to escape from her, Gia! I finished my shoot a week ago. I met Priya and shit, dude." He hugged me.

"It's okay, Aruu!" I combed my fingers through his hair. It's fine, relax. You both were in the wrong, I'm sorry." I consoled him while he sobbed. "You can explain stuff to her, yes?"

"But now with Maybelline and everything, it's gonna depress her even more!" He exclaimed, pulling away and looking at me.

"Then the only option is to tell her later. Do you think Priya will agree? But why Priya out of all the people in the world?" I asked, exasperated.

"She was there, fuck! Maybe it's all her plot, and I'm so stupid to fall right into it!" He threw his hands in the air, narrowly missing my face.

"Just calm down, maybe we can shut her up with something." I pondered.

"She's practically guilt free, you know?" He said, looking at me.

"We'll think over it, let's just have some drinks to cool us down." I said, getting up and going towards the fridge.

"Beer?" I asked.

"Beer."