IRL

As Gia landed, she thought of visiting Aryan as he was photographing for Harper's Bazaar. She collected her luggage and went over to the Arrivals section, where she saw a man holding her fake name on a placard. Reading the name, a snicker left her mouth. The ever so clever name, Anina Koh was decided by Anu, Virat and herself.

She went over to the person and removed her sunglasses as the person got a look at her. Putting her glasses back on, she handed her suitcase over and followed him to the black SUV.

She gave him her brother's address and as he drove, she thought about her situation. Priya singlehandedly destroyed Tina's career with one line and now Tina was angry with her. Maybe if she persuaded Aryan to take a small leave and go back to India to spend some time with Tina, she wouldn't be so angry at her.

Gia and Virat had spoken about Priya on one of their dinner dates after he had fessed up about his relationship with her. Anu was right, she was a lucky one. How she managed to get Virat in her life, she didn't know. But she promised herself that she wouldn't let go of him.

As she neared Aryan's place, she called him up. After he didn't pick up, Gia guessed he was in a shoot and didn't call him again. She had the keys anyway and she was sure he wouldn't mind. Shouldn't mind anyways, as they had bought the place together.

As she entered the place quietly, she gestured the driver to put her bags near the door and gave him a tip. As she looked around, she saw a pair of heels on the shoe rack. Paying no mind to it, she look her suitcases up to her room (with lots of difficulty) and proceeded to change into her swimsuit to go into the pool to cool off.

 Paying no mind to it, she look her suitcases up to her room (with lots of difficulty) and proceeded to change into her swimsuit to go into the pool to cool off

As she went near the pool, she heard some noises. She went near the covered area and want she saw blew her mind.

"Aryan?"

"Priya?"

Mind = blown, right?

Yes, they were doing the naughty.