Private Call + IRL

Gia❤ is calling you

Accept or Decline

Call accepted

Gia❤
I can't do this anymore

Anu😘
Can't do what, Gia?

Gia❤
Pretend everything's all right when it isn't. I'm not that strong to see Virat and Priya all happy and loved up whereas I'm the one suffering. *sobs*

Anu😘
Gia, what are you doing right now? *sound of keys jingling*

Justin😉
*whispering*
Honey, where are you going?

Anu😘
It's Gia, I think she's about to do something stupid. You drive, I'll talk to her. Gia, where are you?

Gia❤
I'm not thinking of suicide, if that's what you're thinking.

Anu😘
Pssh, I wasn't thinking that.

Justin😉
Yes, she was!

Gia❤
*muffled laughter*
Oh God, you two never fail to cheer me up. But, for real, I can't handle this happy go lucky persona anymore.

Anu😘
So, what are you going to do?

Gia❤
I was going to go back to LA, meet up with the squad. *sniffling*

Anu😘
Go.

Gia❤
You won't feel like I'm leaving you, na?

Anu😘
Babes, if I were you, I would do the same thing. It's okay to not be strong once in a while. Whatever happens, you're the brave one, okay? Not Virat. You need a break, everyone does.

Gia❤
Oh, Anu! I really really love you, you know that right? *crying*

Justin😉
Hey, what about me?

Gia❤
I love you too, Justin!

Justin😉
Hey, hey! Don't cry, it's going to be all right. Virat's an idiot for letting you go.

Anu😘
True.

Justin😉
Tell you what, we have to go to LA too. I have to work on the Purpose tour and A is gonna come with me because she's clingy-

Anu😘
Bitch, I'm your girlfriend!

Justin😉
But anyway, we'll hang out in LA, okay?

Gia❤
Yea, it's cool *sniffling*

Anu😘
Are you at the airport? Don't go, we'll reach in like 10 minutes!

Gia❤
Yea, I'll be at Cinchino. Having a coffee and hopefully I won't look too weird with red eyes.

Anu😘
*laughter*

Justin😉
Relax! You'll always be my second lady, no matter how crazy you look!

Anu😘
I better be your first, mister!

Justin😉
Yea yea, so territorial

Gia❤
*laughter*
Come soon, okay?

Anu😘
Yep, we're just coming. Hold tight!

Gia❤
Cool

*At the airport*
IRL

"Aw, I'll miss you so so so much!" Ananya hugged Gia tightly while saying that. She pulled back and wiped her face. "I know we'll be there in two weeks, but we need to Skype daily, okay?"

"Yea, sure." Gia nodded and hugged Anu again. "Don't give Priya a hard time, if you meet her."

"Uff, okay!"

"Heya, girl." Justin mumbled and hugged her. "Don't you cry, okay?"

"I'll try." Gia mumbled into his shirt. "You know, I've actually never forgiven you for cheating on me." Gia said, pulling back.

"Woah, serious?" Justin looked at her.

"Yea, but I guess I could forgive you. You make my honorary sister happy."

"Awwww. Group hug!"

Ephemeral | Virat Kohli (1) [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें