Private Chat

Gia😙
What's this?

Vee💋
Hello, jaan! No good morning?

Gia😙
Good morning. What's this?

Vee💋
What?

Gia😙
Don't beat around the bush. This!
Link attached

Vee💋
Oh, that! We just met up before, it was nothing.

Gia😙
After all the damage she's done, it was nothing to you?

Vee💋
Look, jaan. What else can I say? It would've been rude if we didn't go together after we'd met.

Gia😙
You met!? Where?

Vee💋
She was in the neighborhood.

Gia😙
Yeah, she just happened to be in the neighborhood. I understand that you've got to have your friends and I've got to have mine. But don't you think I'll find it a bit outrageous when you meet up with someone who's been spreading rumors about me?

Vee💋
And me? What about the fact that my girlfriend is thousands of miles away, doing work? I get lonely too!

Gia😙
Control it then! It's not my choice that I have to be in LA. It's my job, like yours. I never say or do anything that interferes with cricket! You've got to do something that interferes with my job! The press is having a field job over this!

Vee💋
Press, press, press! That's all you care about! I can't believe Priya was right.

Gia😙
Wdym Priya was right?!

Vee💋
I meant Priya was right when she told me that you would overeact.

Gia😙
After everything, you still listen to that bitch?!?!

Vee💋
I get it that she's done some pretty horrible things, but that doesn't give you the right to call her a bitch.

Gia😙
I don't believe you right now. You're actually defending her.

Vee💋
I don't believe you either. You're overreacting so much over a small incident!

Gia😙
It's not a bloody small incident!

Vee💋
Oh yeah, and now you would say that the picture with Justin and you would be a small incident too.
I can't believe what a hypocrite you are.

Gia😙
It was! We were working on a project! And for your kind information, Ananya and Justin went for a date right after. Moreover, she was the one who clicked the picture!

Vee💋
Just please, leave me alone. I've to prepare for the Test match

Gia😙
You know what, I'll leave you alone. Let's just go on a break.

Vee💋
That sounds good.

Gia😙
Fine!

Vee💋
Fine.