IRL

As I landed in Indira Gandhi International Airport, I was nervous. Would Virat even like me coming up to his house without telling him? It didn't matter that I had his house keys, technically we were on a break.

As I wait for Airport Security, I had a look at my phone. There was an enormous response to Revival which made me happy that others were liking the album so much. One of my songs, Good for you was trending on Twitter as well!

I got into a Range Rover which was parked at the back entrance where the Airport Security had escorted me too. After giving some autographs, I get in the vehicle and the driver takes off, already knowing where Virat lived. I put on my headphones and took a nap, the nervousness knocking me out.

I woke up sometime later, as the driver called me.

"Yes?" I murmured sleepily.

"We're here, Madam. Do you want me to wait for you?" He asked.

That woke me up. I was so close to Virat and the nervousness came rushing back. This was going to happen.

"No, I'll call you if there's anything." I assured him and myself. Virat wouldn't tell me to go, would he? That's probable but he's a sweetheart. I could stay for sometime and then get a cab to Ananya's place. She had given me the keys to her place, in case the meeting did not go well and I had to escape.

I'm sure I won't get to use it. I hope.

I got out and the driver helped me with the hand luggage. I opened the door and told him to keep the luggage on the side of the door. I wanted to surprise him.

As the driver backed out of the driveway, I had a glass of water from the kitchen, being as quiet as possible. I didn't want to ruin the surprise beforehand.

I kept the glass on the kitchen counter and went up the stairs. I was sweating, literally. Aryan would have my ass if he knew I was so nervous about a confrontation. He would laugh and then give me a scolding.

Tu itni badi darpok hai, mujhe bhi pata nahi tha.

Gia, you can do this.

No I can't.

Dude, you just have to say hi. That's all.

What if he kicks me out? It's his house!

He's your one true love, go get him!

"I can do this." I whispered to myself and opened the door.

And immediately came back out with tears in my eyes.

"I can't."

On the bed, Virat was sleeping peacefully. Naked.

That I didn't mind.

It's who he was sleeping with.

Priya.

He just cheated on me, with Priya.

•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•

I don't know what to say except that this was purely intentional.

You have no idea how much I love Drama😂😂

I was made for TVD and PLL, I'll tell you first. So don't kill me😊

But, there might be a silver lining.
Gia didn't stick around to listen to what Virat was going to say.

MUHAHAHAHA😈😈