Private Chat

So, RCB are definitely out of the playoffs now. You know that moment when you still have hope for a team to play in the playoffs even though statistically, it ain't possible?

Yeah, well I've never experienced that😂

But I know most of you have and right now, you must be feeling really really sad.

Like, for sho.

So, here's to as many updates as I have the energy for😊

Without further ado,
Let's get started🎊🎉

Anu😗
Is this fucking true?
Gia?

Gia😍
Unfortunately.

Anu😗
Okay okay, omfg I cannot believe this😱

Gia😍
Believe me, neither can I. We were going so good and then this happened.

Anu😗
What if Priya's lying?

Gia😍
I went along with Virat to meet Priya. She had a bump, she's definitely not lying.

Anu😗
Did she say anything?

Gia😍
She said that she wanted the baby to have both parents on hand.

Anu😗
Yea, so?

Gia😍
Dude, both parents cannot be on hand when the dad is dating someone else! She wanted her and Virat to live in the same house for the baby, too.

Anu😗
Wow, okay. Did Virat call her bluff?

Gia😍
He's thinking about it.

Anu😗
WOW. OKAY, WHY?

Gia😍
He wants the baby to be happy, even if he isn't. He really wants to be a dad, Anu. Even if I hate Priya, she's granting him the one thing that he wants.

Anu😗
Wbu? Why don't you want a kid?

Gia😍
I do! It just isn't the right time and call me old fashioned, but I'd like to be settled before having a baby. Virat's amazing but our relationship isn't the ideal case.

Anu😗
True.

Gia😍
I'm loosing it, Anu. I just can't do this.

Anu😗
I know you love Virat and everything but don't hate on me for suggesting this, why don't you take a break? I'm serious. This is too much for a person. You need to understand that if you continue dating him, Priya comes along for the ride as well and clearly right now, you're defiantly not his first or second priority.

Gia😍
I think you're right.
But I love him, so so much

Anu😗
I know baby.

Gia😍
But taking a break is the best, na? Just until he figures out everything.

Anu😗
Yes, obviously.

Gia😍
Well, thanks!

Anu😗
Your welcome! Wanna get icecream with Justin and I?

Gia😍
Deffo, lemme get ready.
Well, before that I had a thing I wanted to tell you.

Anu😗
Yeah?

Gia😍
What if the baby isn't his?

Anu😗
Dude, I really don't think Priya would go that low.

Gia😍
Think about it, she has a bump!

Anu😗
It's been five months honey, every pregnant woman has a bump.

Gia😍
Honest to God, she looked like she was about to pop. Five months you don't look like that, na?

Anu😗
Well, she could have twins!

Gia😍
True, she could. Except she told Virat that there's only one baby in there.

Anu😗
Look at it this way, Miss Detective. Every pregnancy isn't the same😂 although I get why you're doing this.

Gia😍
Is it that obvious? I don't want to leave him.

Anu😗
You won't be leaving him, you'll just be on vacation without him!

Gia😍
Yea, okay I'll get ready

Anu😗
We'll come at your place in 10.

Gia😍
Cool, cool