2

Arthit high fived Wad, Tew, Rome and Aim. Take his seat beside Rome. Kongpop joined second later and sit next to his boyfriend.

"Mission complete!"

Rome giggle happily. Bright raise an eyebrow.

"All of you, since when get close each other?"
"Since P'Aim joined us?"
"Don't answer a question with question!"

Suddenly they heard Kongpop groan. Arthit cupped Kongpop's face in his hand. He saw his boyfriend's eyes not focus on him like usual. He start to worry.

"Kong, are you okay?"

Kongpop shake his head.

"I'm dizzy, P'. You knock my head too hard"

Arthit froze. Carefully he caressing his boyfriend hair and bite his lips to hold his cry when he feel there's a bump in Kongpop's head.

"W-wait here..."

Arthit stand up and run to one stall and back with a pack of ice cubes. He turn Kongpop's body to face him while he stood in front of his boyfriend. Carefully he put the ice on Kongpop's head. Kongpop hissed in pain and coldness. And it trigger Arthit. He let out one hiccup.

"S-sorry....hic....t-that must be...hic... h-hurt...sorry.....hic..."

Kongpop then smile warmly. Happy that his boyfriend cared this deep for him but also feel so bad because make his boyfriend cry. Carefully he wrapping his arm around Arthit's waist and guiding his boyfriend to sit on his laps. Not caring about the others. His main subject is his boyfriend. Arthit immediately hug his boyfriend's neck when Kongpop tighten his hug in his waist.

"Not your fault P'. I should thanks to you because you save me from there"

Arthit burry his face on his boyfriend's shoulder. His body trembling from silent cry. Kongpop caressing his back to calm him.

Knott, Prem, Bright and Toota knew that Arthit changed after dating Kongpop. Arthit became soft hearted. But his sadistic attitude still there.
Arthit became so fuckin possessive to Kongpop.

"I still thinking that both of them are secretly married. You see that! They never really care that we still here and watching"
"So, it's not only me who think like that huh?"

Aim shakes his head and kiss his boyfriend's cheek.

"Is it obvious, P'Earth?"

Earth chuckle and high fived Toota.

"Ai Toota, everyone will think like that if they saw Kong and Ai Arthit. And i'm really happy for them"

They nodding agreely.