21

Knott look at Bright in irritation.

'This asshole'

He glance at his gangs. And found same annoyed face.

"What the hell are you doing, Ai Bright? Why you punched Kongpop?"
"It is a reflex dammit. I suddenly remember Ai Arthit. And when i saw Kongpop hug that doc Toey, my body moved itself. Shit! Ai Arthit pained face suddenly flashed in my mind. I don't know. I just don't want to see him hurt. I don't know Ai Knott. I don't know"

Bright chocked as his tears fall down his cheek. Understanding, Knott hug his best friend. All of them, somehow feel overprotective toward their youngest friend. They really don't want Arthit get hurt. But, these 2 years, they feel useless. They can't found Arthit anywhere and it is frustrating and irritating them at same time.

Rome come closer to his boyfriend. Intertwinning their finger.

"Let's go. Better we wait P'Kongpop inside the hall"

Nodding agreely, the gangs moved to the hall.

Upon entering the hall, the seniors feel nostalgic. They had been here 2 years ago. To graduated. Without Arthit. It is tighten their chest everytime they remember it. They get to know each other since their first day at campus. Going through so much. Their crazy life as freshmen, be the main part of hazing team, until now. They always together. But now......

Tew tighten his hold on Knott's hand.

"Everything will be fine, P'"
"Yes, darling"

When they entering the hall, the voice inside suddenly die down. The gangs look at each other in question. They really don't know what to do or what to say when all the eyes on them now. Awkward suddenly surrounded them. They can hear murmur from the girls like 'handsomes' 'princes' 'kyaaaa' or whatever it is. A loud 'kyaaa' jolted Tew, Wad, Aim and Rome who immediately hide behind their boyfriends. They never get used to girls's antics.

After 'the incident', the 1st years finally knows about their 3rd years and 5th years seniors's relationship. Knott dating Tew, Prem dating Wad, Earth dating Aim and surprisingly is Bright who dating 2nd year Rome who came from different faculty. The girls who actually admired them, feel their broken heart when their favorites seniors actually out of market.

The gangs currently talk with their parents. All the parents are coming. Even Arthit's parents. Boom and Tia also come. They looks like a big family.

"Pa, will Kong and Toey will make it on time?" Arthit's mom suddenly asked her husband.
"They will make it. Don't worry. P'Toey just inform me that they are entering campus right now", Tia answer for her.

10 minutes later, Kongpop entering the hall with Toey. Hand in hand. Kongpop's eyes still red behind the glasses he wore. Quickly he wai to the parents. Arthit's parents gave him hug. Smile warmly, Mrs Rojnapat cupped her son's fiance's face.

"You cry again, aren't you?"

Kongpop smile at her.

"Don't mind me, mae. Everything is fine"

It is a lie. Everything will never be fine anymore since Arthit dissappear. But to reassure the woman in front of him, he had to lie, right?

For Kongpop, everything seem so wrong. Arthit. He tought that his fiance missing for some reason. And also, since the last day he saw Arthit 2 years ago, he always had a feeling that the older one still alive out there.

But today, he had a nagging feeling behind his head. He already told Toey but the older one just ask him to not to think too much. He shakes his head. He had to focus on the ceremony now.

Finally, Kongpop and the gangs are graduated. Kongpop even got the highest score among their batch. His parents and also Arthit's parents feel so proud of him. Even though there is so much happened these 2 years, Kongpop can still balanced between his study and his own problem.

His parents and Arthit's parents engulfed him in tight hug.

"Congratulation, son. You deserve it"
"Thank you, Pa"

And then Tia jumping to hug him. He catch the girl in his arm.

"Aww, be careful na"
"Congratulation, P'Kong"
"Thank you"

Smiled, he and his gangs received many congratulation from other peoples.

The ceremony is done and finally it is party time. The gangs enjoy theirself. Still, the gangs hundled together. Chatting among theirself. Laughing, smiling. But suddenly Kongpop straighten his composure. He grip his chest and looking around. The gangs alarmed at his sudden movement.

"Kong?"

Aim's question being ignored by him. He knew this feeling very well. He only need to make sure.

The door opened.

"Are we late?"

Kongpop finally lost it. He hurriedly walk to the new comers and kiss the stranger. On the lips. Frozen. No sound. No movement. The gangs jawsdropped when the stranger wrapped the arm on Kongpop's neck and kiss him back.

The frozen movement replaced by shock when Kongpop move his hand to took off the sunglass and the hat on the stranger.

"AI ARTHIT!!!!!"
"P'ARTHIT!!!!!"
"OON!!!!!"

Kongpop break the kiss. His tears fall down like a river. Still in his kneeling position, he cupped Arthit's face. Caress it softly. He don't want to wake up if it is a dream.

"Oon.... Ai Oon... My love.... You are back...."

Arthit wrapped his arm around Kongpop when the younger guy hug him tightly. He sobbing silently on his lover's soulder.

'Finally, i'm home'