22

Arthit sigh in relief when his back finally touch the bed. More than 3 hours sitting down at plane make his back stiff. He touch Kongpop's cheek with his palm. Smile, silently thank him. Kongpop carry him in his arm from first floor to second floor, his room. He knew his lover is tired and he feel sorry for him.

"Don't worry. I'm fine"

As if understand his mind, Kongpop reassure him.

"I want to. And i'm not pity you. Never. I love you, Oon. And always do. I don't care even you can't walk anymore. I will carry you anywhere you want. Just one i want from you. Stay by my side"

Nodding his head, Arthit hug his love life tightly. What he have done in the past that make him deserve this amazing guy as a lover and fiance? Take a glance at the wheel chair, he tighten his hug.

"Don't worry, my love. They said you will be fine soon, right? Just don't skip the therapy, okay?"

Arthit nodding and kissing Kongpop's cheek softly.

"Slowly, everything will be fine"

Arthit release the hug and finally look around his room. And a familiar scent hit his nose.

'This scent....'

He look at Kongpop who look at him questioningly. He then pointed around his room and then pointed his lover. Kongpop blinking, thinking awhile.

"Oohh... You must be asked why my scent is around the room?"

Arthit nodding. Kongpop smile warmly.

"After you dissappeared, i choose to stay here. I want to always close to you, even when you are not around. Here, i can feel you. And also, i can keep mae and pae accompanied"

Arthit make a sad face that make Kongpop immediately kiss his cheek.

"It is a past. You are here now. With us. Don't show me that face again"

Arthit snuggle to his lover when Kongpop finally joined him on bed. That day, Kongpop and Arthit spend their day by cuddling on the bed. Unaware of the heavy atmosphere in the living room of Rojnapat Resident.

Tia put down the last cup on the table and finally take her seat next to her boyfriend.

"Doct Toey, you already knew about this all, right?"

Bright is the first who break the silent. Toey give an awkward laugh.

"Errr..... Well..... Yeah.... Like that"

He pout when Bright glared him.
But a voice break the awkwardness.

"Babe, did you bring the syringe i've told you? Where did you put your bag?"

And to their surprise, it is Toey who answer it.

"Ah, it is here. Come here first"

The others recognized the new comer as someone who come with Arthit few hours ago. The same one who push Arthit's wheel chair.

"What? I need to give the medicine to Arthit"
"Wait. I need you to give an injection to Kongpop too"

Toey rummaging his bag and pull out 2 sterill syringe and 2 tub of liquid medicine.

"Here. You do know which one for them, right?"
"Yes"

The stranger take the things and then give a forehead kiss to Toey. Much to the gangs surprised.

"Let me introduce you first. Do you mind?"
"Not at all"
"Everyone, meet my husband. Ohm Pawat"
"EEEEEHHHHH?!?!?"
"Why so surprised? Wait! You did believe that i'm dating Kongpop!?!"

Toey didn't need an answer. Their face show everything. He shakes his head in amusement. Kongpop's friends are really something. He chuckle. He wonder how can Kongpop and Arthit survive around this crazy and antics gangs?

"Listen, i do love Kongpop, but in a family term. As a little brother. I treat him as my little brother. So do him. He saw me as big brother. Nothing more nothing less. Just that. As i said before, i learn about him from the first time i meet him. I had to do that. So i can cure him. I'm not only a doct, but also a psychiatrist. I had to cure him here -pointed at his chest- and here -pointed at his head-. I will tell the story. About what happen 2 years ago. Until Arthit comeback to you all today. Ohm, you can go for them now, after that, you can join us here"

Nodding, Ohm then dissappeared to second floor. Doing his task.

Toey face the gangs again. Kongpop's and Arthit's parents also there. He take a deep breath.

"I will tell the truth. But, i will skip some part that really painful to be share and i'm sure Arthit don't want you all to know that. Just let me, Ohm and Arthit himself who know that. And maybe Kongpop if Arthit decided to tell his fiance about what happen to him 2 years ago"

Even they seem disagreed, the can't do anything. Forcing Toey is same like they will be blind again.

"Listen carefully. 2 years ago.............."