11

Today, there is some difference at the hazing activity. First of all, the head hazer Kongpop is back. He take a lead the activity today. Secondly, the 5th year hazing team can't be found at the room. Thirdly, there is heavy and dark aura around Kongpop that make the 1st year shifted uncomfortable, scared. Kongpop use his usual stoic face, but this time, he didn't bother to hide his cold expression. His friends already take some step away from him. They also scared of their leader. They really knew what make Kongpop act like that.

"Student ID 0301! Stand up!"

Kongpop's cold voice echoed the silent room. Maya shocked when Kongpop call her ID. She hurriedly stand up. Look down at her shoes. She is scared. This P'Kongpop is so different from before. She can hear Kongpop's step closer to her clearly. Her heart beat fast. Excited and scared at same time.

Kongpop stood in front of Maya. His eyes watch her coldly. Up and down.

"According to the report, when i'm absent, you try to challenge 5th year hazing team. The head hazer himself. What make you so brave to challenge P'Arthit?"

Silent.

"Speak!!!"

Kongpop's order make Maya trembling in fear.

"I just.....cannot agree with his decision. We have to collect 1000 senior's sign in a week. We cannot do that"

Kongpop hissed dangerously.

"Do it firt before you complaint. Do you know? He order the same thing to us, 3rd year, at our freshman time. But, you, always complaint and compalint. That the first. Secondly, you dare to say that you will make him your husband?!"

Silent.

"For your information, Nong. P'Arthit is off limit. As long as i'm still alive, no one will dare to hit on him. And i will never let them"

Kongpop's eyes getting dark.

"Oh, i have better idea. How about all of you experience the same things as us?"

Kongpop smirk. 1st year paled.

"Now, freshman! 100 times up and down! Now!"

The 1st year do like what he said.
Behind him, Wad and Tew elbowing Aim.

"You okay, Ai Aim?"
"You look so pale, friend"
"I thought i will be die this morning after i give him the report"
"Ai Kong's jealousy is really dangerous. I don't want to experience the same thing"

They nodding agreely.

Meanwhile, outside the cheering room, the 5th year hazing team watching the whole activity silently.
Arthit move to hide behind Knott and threw his arm around the man's waist. He grew paler after see his boyfriend's dark smirk.

"Who knows that Nong Kongpop can be that scary"

Toota take a look at Arthit.

"He is more scarier than our Ai Arthit"

Knott peeking behind him.

"Ai Arthit, is that really your boyfriend?"

Arthit nodding at Knott's back.

"Something must be happen. Something bad that trigger that side of him. I even scared of him"

He then look at Prem.

"Ai Prem, can i sleepover at your house?"

Prem look at him weirdly.

"What for? Are you planning to run away? I don't want your boyfriend trashing my house"
"Ai Bright?"
"Rome come over tonight"
"Ai Toot?"
"Nah. Never"
"Ai Knott?"
"No can do. And before you ask Ai Earth, let me remind you that both of me and Ai Earth already live with our boyfriends"

Nodding his head, Earth playfully shake Arthit's body.

"What make you want to run away, Ai Arthit?"

Arthit look at Earth with puppy eyes.

"I scared. I have a feel that Kongpop have some issue with me"
"Just face it. He won't beat you. I bet it. Maybe just pain in your ass?"
"Shut up, Ai Bright! All of you not help me at all!"

Arthit sulking while hugging Knott's body again.

The hazing activity is done an hour ago. Earth waiting patiently for his boyfriend outside the room. His friends already gone. Bright go to find Rome at Social Faculty. Toota can't be seen anywhere. Knott and Prem already leave with their boyfriends. Arthit, well, he run away second after the hazing activity is over.
Earth chuckle at his friend's antics. And a tap on his shoulder surprising him. He turn and found Aim and Kongpop there.

"Aww, babe. Kongpop"
"Sawadee krub, P'Earth"

Both wai at him. He wai back.

"Have you seen P'Arthit, P'?"
"He run away"
"Huh?"

Earth look at Kongpop's funny face.

"He run away from you. Go get him. And please clear anything that bothered both of you immediately"
"Yes, P'. Then, i will take my leave and find him"

After Kongpop leave, Aim dragged his boyfriend back to their dorm.
They walk hand in hand, chatting animatedly. On the way back to the dorm, they meet Bright and Rome, who heading to the car park.

"Leave now?"

Bright only nod his head while Rome wai at them.

"Ai Bright, can you send me the report we've been work these day at my email? I need to add something there"
"Okay, i will send it after i got home. Please check it after that. We need to collect it to the professor next week"
"Sure"

When Earth and Bright chatting about their task, suddenly Aim sprinted as fast as his feet can move, leaving Earth dumbfounded. Bright and Rome blinked.
But before Earth open his mouth to call his boyfriend, a car passed them in high speed. Earth look at the situation in horror. He saw his boyfriend run to reach a girl, jump on her, both rolling on the hard asphalt when the car pass them, his boyfriend's head hit a rock on the road's side, the girl is save in his boyfriend's arm, Aim fainted with bloody head.

Earth, Bright and Rome run to them. Earth reach first before forcefully separated Aim and the girl who still in shock. Earth shake his boyfriend's body gently.

"Aim....Babe....Wake up, please. Open your eyes, babe. Aim....Aim...."

No use.

The girl, finally collect herself. Look at Aim in Earth's arm in horror.

"Ai Aim!!!"
"Ai Bright go get your car!!! We go to hospital now"

Without second thought, Bright get his car. Rome help Earth to put Aim inside the car and they are leave for hospital, completely ignored the girl.