4

Arthit was ready. He is already in his maroon uniform. Like what Kongpop said last night, he and 5th year hazer team will take over the hazing activity today. Kongpop already told Aim and asked the dean of faculty.

Actually, Arthit didn't want to go. His boyfriend need him. Kongpop look so pale and weak.

"Kong, let me skip it. I worry"
"Just go, P'. I will rest. Not going anywhere"
"But Kong-"
"Huussshh P'. I'm fine. Just need to rest. I promise i will call you if i need something"

Sigh, Arthit knew he will never win this argument when his boyfriend in his stubborn mode. He kiss Kongpop's cheek and forehead.

"I get going then. Call me anytime"

It's only 30 minutes after Arthit leave and he is so damn bored. Usually, he is at the class at this time. He want to go there too but the fuckin fever is really annoy him. He just rolling on bed and play his phone. Nearly drop his phone when it ringing. Look at the ID, he smile widely and answer it immediately.

"TIA~~~!!!!"

All 1st year are already at the room they usually used for hazing activity. It's buzzing here and there. Chit chat everywhere.

"I heard P'Kongpop fall sick"

One of 1st year student's word make Maya interest. She then join them.

"How do you know?"
"I heard it when i passed by P'Aim and P'Earth. They talked about P'Kongpop who got fever and to let P'Aim lead the activity today"

Maya will never let this opportunity slip her finger. She planning something in her mind.

Suddenly the room grew quiet when the 3rd year hazer team entering the room. Wad, Tew, Oak, Dee stood in front of them with Aim at the center. But suddenly they take few step backward.
The door open once more and there they are. The 5th year ex hazer team entering the room. Toota, Prem, Bright, Knott, and Arthit at the center. They stood in front of 1st year with their gloory and also intimidating aura. Daring 1st year to challenge them.

"Fuck! This is worse than 3rd year!"

The 1st year cursed quietly beside Maya. And Maya agree with him. The 5th year is more scary than 3rd year. She just hope she and her friends make it alive today.

And Maya is right. She start to hate Arthit.

'P'Arthit is so rude. So different with P'Kongpop'

She stand up.

"Permission to talk"

Arthit narrowed his eyes dangerously. He knew her.

"Didn't you know the rule before talk?!"
"0301, Maya, permission to talk"
"What?!"
"Can you give us more time? A week is too short"
"Haven't you try it?! Try it first before you complaint!!"
"But 1000 senior's sign in a week? It's unbelievable"
"Talk once more and i make sure you will regret it. I asked same things when i hazed 3rd year and do you know? Your head hazer, Kongpop, complaint to me too. But he complete the mission. So shut your mouth and work!"

Arthit back to his place and Maya take her seat back.

"I think Kongpop is too soft to you. I will show you how 5th year hazed 3rd year that time"

Maya saw it. That Arthit's lips forming a scary smirk.