7

Maya storm out the room in anger. Arthit kick her out and it make her hatred toward the 5th year head hazer getting worst.
She make her way to the canteen. Hope she can cool down a little. And she saw him there. Kongpop sitting alone, eat his meal peacefully. She smile widely, maybe today is not her bad day.

"Sawadee krub, P'Kongpop"

She wai him. And kongpop look up from his food and greet her back.

"Ah, Nong Maya, sawadee. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you at cheering room right now?"

Maya took the opportunity to sit in front of him.

"P'Arthit kick me out"

Kongpop raise an eyebrow.

"Huh? He did that? What happen?"
"Nothing good happen between us, P'. P'Arthit is really barbarian. He punished us each time"

Kongpop chuckle. It is Arthit they are talking about.

"Just get use to it, Nong. P'Arthit always do something in purpose. I mean, always there is deep meaning in each of his action toward 1st year. He is my head hazer when i still 1st year like you. I challenged him many times too. We are used to hate each other that time"
"Yes, P'. What are you doing here, P'? I heard you fall sick. Get some rest, P'"
"I'm fine, Nong. Maybe i will be back to hazing activity tomorrow. I just get some meal before take my medicine. And also wait for certain someone who really late"
"Who?"

Kongpop open his mouth to answer the question but before a single word out, his neck already being hugged by an arm. And he feel the kiss on his cheek.

"You are 30 minutes late, Tia. I already finished my food"
"Auu....my apologize then, P'"

Kongpop pull Tia gently to sit next to him. Chuckle when his little sister take a sip on his coffee.

"Order some food if you hungry, Tia"
"Nah, i will just take yours"

Maya faked a cough to get their attention.

"Ah, sorry. Tia, this is Nong Maya, 1st year student. And Maya, this is Tia, she is my-"

Tia cut his word.

"P'Kong's girlfriend"

Kongpop sweatdropped. This girl is always surprised him. He just hope Arthit won't kill her. He smile warmly when Tia hug his arm. Messing her hair when Tia snuggle closer.

Maya gritted her teeth. Kongpop is hers. She will never let anyone else have Kongpop. She faked her smile and wai to Tia. Tia wai back.

"I will get going first, P'"
"Take care, Nong"

After Maya out of their sight, Tia release her hug.

"P', you know i love you, right? My love for you is same as my love for P'Oon. Please take care of each other. I really have bad feeling. Please take care of my brother. He is not only your boyfriend, but also your-"
"My fiance"

Kongpop smile and fiddling a ring in his finger. His engaged ring with Arthit. Their friends still don't know about that. They will tell them at the right time.

"I will Tia. With all my heart"

Tia hold her brother's hand tightly. Smile when Kongpop tighten their hold.