As Feelings Grow

This chapter is dedicated to ghalim16r as she is the one who literally demanded another chapter 😂😂. And because she has the best comments to make. She had commented on almost all the chapters and I laughed so much at her remarks. Love you all so much and here's another chapter for my lovely readers!!

Ali's POV:

I walked inside the school building, Anisa following quietly. As soon as we got inside she scattered away like a fly in a rush. I looked around myself and saw that the corridor was filled. Some of the girls greeted me with a flashy smile as they passed.

But, somehow I wasn't feeling it that day.

I would usually stop to flirt back but something in me didn't let me. I gave them an acknowledging nod and started walking to the lockers. My thoughts filled with the events of last night when we returned.
Before you start thinking dirty, nothing of that sort happened.

Anisa just pushed me away with a red face and fell anyway even after all the trouble I went through to save her. I smiled involuntarily without realizing that I had reached.

The shape of her body had fit inside me so perfectly and her scent made my head fuzzy. But, I knew that I had to come back to reality. I noticed Andrew wave at me as he walked closer and after exchanging a bro hug, we started heading towards the class.

"So, dude. Heard the news?" He asked me as soon as we entered the half-full classroom. I frowned at him. "What news?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. "You're​ literally living in the past, bro." He said making my brows furrow deeper. As if answering my question, he started.

"So, there's this rumor going on about Anisa." That made me perk up and I got into full attention mode. "Heard that she's in a relationship. Some girls said that they saw her with a man in the mall buying a party dress. Girls like herself don't do that with just anyone. Know what I mean?" He turned to me and I gave him a nod. "Yeah."

"Talk about the devil and the devil's here," Andrew stated which made me look at the direction he was looking towards. I saw Anisa walking in with a brown-haired girl with a mini skirt on. It was obvious by her expression that she was furious. Her nose had turned red like it usually did when she wanted to smash someone's head in the wall.

It almost made me laugh.

"Speaking of the devil, wanna have some fun? Let's ask her to introduce us to her boyfriend." Andrew asked, smirking. I shrugged casually. "Nah. I'm getting bored of it now." I said. He gave me a frown.

"Come on bro! It's been so long. You're not the same anymore." he complained. I went quiet because I had nothing to say to him. I didn't know why I was starting to become like that. I really was changing and somewhere at the back of my mind, I knew it was because of her.

"Let's just go sit down," I said and Andrew hesitantly agreed. Just then, three girls came up to us. One of them was a girl I went on a date with once. Brianna.
Andrew's face lit up as soon as he saw them with their tight shirts and their mini skirts. "Hey, Ali!" Brianna was the first one to talk out of the other two. "Hey," I simply said and started scrolling down my Instagram feed. "Hi, Brianna." Andrew almost looked desperate which was not a surprise.

Brianna was the girl who was the table tennis champion of our school. And she had a record of sleeping with at least three guys from every class. I always thought it was disgusting but going on a date with her and having her ask you out was something to brag about to friends.

After returning the greeting to Andrew, she turned to me again. "We're going to the movies with friends this weekend. There will be boys from the other school as well. You should come too if you're not busy." She looked at me expectantly. It was obvious that the event was for boys and girls to hook up.