Moving

Reminder:

Reminder:

(Y/n) means (your name)

"C'mon (Y/n)! We are going to miss your plane!" Your mom shouted from downstairs.

I layed on my bed staring up at the ceiling. I was not wanting to go to forks Washington. I heard it was painfully rainy, and rain was definitely not my favorite thing. I mean, I wanted to see my brother, Jacob Black, and my father, but I was going to miss all my friends. I sighed as I got my lazy self off my bed and pulled my luggage down the stairs, which was a pain. My mom was already by the door and had it open for me. Well dang. This woman looked like she wanted me out as soon as possible! 

"Why do you look so down? Your going to see your father and your brother!" My mother said while plastering a huge smile. To be truthful I wanted to slap that smile right off her face. But I guess I couldn't blame my mother for me being so grumpy. 

I stuffed my luggage in the trunk of my car, and got into the passenger seat. My mother started to drive while I looked out my window. I was NOT looking forward to riding a plane. I am deathly afraid of hights! Oh well. I started to remember old times in my old home. Jacob and I would chase each other down by the beach. Of course since he was older he always caught me. But that didn't stop us from playing! Hm. Now that I'm thinking about it, I wonder if the're still living on the rez. What was it called? Oh right! La Push! Mom said that the air port was like, two hours away. So I guess a little nap wouldn't hurt!

                                             ~~~~~~~~~~El time skip to the airport!~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here!!" My mother sang.

"Hm?" I asked while stretching.

I looked around and saw a bunch of people. 

"Ugh" I yawned

"Have a safe trip, (Y/n)!" My mother called as I pulled my luggage towards the plane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip brings you onto the plane~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found an available seat and sat down. Man, I was so not ready for this. I watched my mother drive out of the airport speeding. Wow. She really does want me out. Jeez. 

'Look passengers! We will be starting our flight! But before we do, we need to tell you some of the safety rules! Blah blah blah seat belts blah blah blah parachutes blah blah blah oxygen. Alright! Enjoy the flight!' the person on the intercom said.

I closed my eyes and tensed up.

This will be a looong ride.