Bella protection program

It was an hour ago when I got to Seth's. Sue insisted I eat with them but I politely declined. Cooking for 3 was enough.

Seth was also insisting that I'd eat so I wasn't hungry. I felt warm that Seth cared but I still refused.

I laid on the couch next to Seth while watching a movie. It was dark out and I felt a bit tired. Seth's amazing scent wasn't helping matters.

"Are you tired?" Seth asked me and caressed my cheek.

I nodded a little and sat up.

"I should go home" I say while standing

Seth stood too and stretched.

"I'll come with you" Seth says while following me to the door.

"No, Seth. Its late. You should sleep" I said, concern etched my tone

Seth shook his head. "If a vampire is lingering around, I'm not going to let you go out alone at night"

I rolled my eyes. "You're not the only werewolf in this house" I said with a small smile

That reminded me about Leah. She and Sue went to a friend's house, at least, thats what Seth told me.

Seth shrugged. "You aren't wrong but I'm not budging" Seth smiled and opened the door.

I sighed and walked to my house. Seth cracked a couple of jokes which made me laugh. If a vampire didn't know we were there, they sure did now.

I hugged Seth goodbye and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. As you may guess, my face turned red.

I walked into my house and opened the refrigerator, grabbing an apple and chomping into it. I looked at the time.

10:34 a.m.

"Look who's back" Jacob bursted into the kitchen.

Startled, I accidentally hit him with the core of my apple.

"WHAT!? Ew! Y/n...ow" Jacob shouted before covering his mouth

"Dad asleep?" I ask while rummaging through the fridge again.

"Yep. Old man can sleep through anything apparently" Jacob said while watching me closely. "You and Seth didn't do anything...right?"

I look at him confused before it dawned on me.

"JACOB! NO! Im too- WE'RE TOO YOUNG!" I shout and glare at Jake who was laughing.

"Jeez Y/n, im kidding."

I nod slightly.

Suddenly the phone rang and Jacob stared at it. "Who would call at this time?"

Jacob picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

I heard muffled talking and Jacob's face hardned.

I glance at him curiously.

"Alright...I'll be there in the morning." Jacob said and hung up

"Who was it?" I ask

"The bloodsucker. Apparently, a leech trespassed into Bella's house." Jacob scowled

My eyes darken.

"I'm going to Bella's house in the morning to check it out."

I gulped down some milk and looked at Jacob.

"I'll come with you. Its been a while since I've seen Mr. Steal your girl."

Jacob snorted. "Yeah yeah, okay. Now go to bed."