Different

That plane ride was horrible

That plane ride was horrible. I puked 12 times on the floor! I'm pretty sure the plane janitor hated me. I'm just glad I'm not on that plane! But now I'm at the airport, soaking wet because of the rain, and cold. My brother was late. I wonder if he even has a driver's licence. He should because he's 16. I stood under a pavilion with my arms hugging my chest, my hoody over my head. If that dimwit didn't come soon, I was sure I was going to turn into a human icicle. Just then I heard a loud motor coming closer. A motorcycle came into view and stopped right in front of me. 

"How's it goin, sis?" The person on the bike asked with a dopey grin.

"Jacob!" I smiled hugging him. Then I let go and punched his shoulder. Jacob stared at me and rubbed his shoulder.

"What was that for?" He mumbled still rubbing his shoulder.

"That was for being late, and leaving me in this freezing rain!" I said frowning.

Jacob grinned and rubbed  the back of his neck. "Sorry."

I broke into a smile. "Apology accepted."

It was then at this moment when I decided to examine Jacobs features. Jacob had shaggy short hair, Deep brown eyes, russet skin, round muscles, and he was tall! 

I think Jacob noticed I was staring.

"Like what you see?" He joked while gestering to himself.

I smiled and shook my head at his joking self. 

"Well, you just gonna stand there or hop on?" Jacob asked while pointing at a seat behind him.

I got on the motorcycle and wrapped my arms around Jacob's waist. Woah, he was hot!(the temperature way not the other way😏) 

"Wow, your warm Jake!" I marveled. Jacob grinned and reeved the engine. The motorcycle started to move and we were off.

You're the one(Seth Clearwater x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara