Wolf: 1 Vampire: 0

((Thought this song went with the story ^^))

Its been 3 days since I imprinted on Seth. Seth was very fun to hang around. He made me laugh until tears fell from my eyes.

He's very kind hearted. Seth and I are close in age, him being 15. Seth's mother, Sue, also was very nice. But she was still grieving for Harry.

Leah and I are friends, having most of the same problems since we're the only female Quiliete to transform. Ever.

Jacob was very crabby lately. I could tell he was still upset with the Bella thing. I remember asking Jacob how many Cullens there were. His face soured but he answered 7 with a monotoned voice.

Later I asked their names and what they looked like. Jacob groaned and threw his head back on the couch. I waited patiently.

He sighed.

•°•Cullens (how Jacob explained them)•°•

Carlisle(did i even spell that right?): The leader, Blonde, the calm doctor

Esme: the mother hen, quiet brunette

Jasper: Blonde guy who looks like he's in pain, always seems to be ready to kill someone

Alice: Jasper's mate, little pixie girl, dark haired and can see the future

Rosalie: A venomous snake with blonde hair, the one who hates everyone

Emmett: Rosalie's mate, the vampire version of the hulk

Edward:....

Jacob just said a bunch of curse words all in one breath. I thought he was rapping for a moment. Boy has a gift.

•°•°•°•°•°•

"Dad! I'm going to Sue's!" I shout while heading out the door

"Alright! Don't forget that you have patrol tonight!" my dad shouted from the living room

"Okay! Love you!" I closed the door.

I walked to Sue's house, taking in the beautiful sunset. The orange, pink, and the small bit of blue took my breath away.

I finally got to Seth's house and knocked on the door. The door opened and Leah stood at the door.

"Hey Le-!" I said but before I could finish Leah pulled me inside.

"Finally you're here! I've been lonely! Besides, Seth hasn't shut up about you." She said the last part loud enough to her brother.

Seth sprinted towards Leah, his mouth full and a half eaten slice of pizza in his hand. He swallowed and smiled widely at me. "Y/n! You're here! Do you want something to eat?"

I smiled and shook my head. "No thanks Seth, I already ate" I said smiling warmly at my imprint

"Anyways, come on in Y/n." Leah said

I stepped inside and saw Sue in the kitchen. "Hey Sue!" I say happily

She turned and smiled. "Hello Y/n  I'm glad you're here"

Sue hugged me tightly. You guys have fun, I need to do some shopping. Don't ruin the house" she said looking at Seth and Leah pointedly at the last part

"We won't! Love you mom!" Seth said as Sue closed the door

We walked to the living room, Leah sat in the chair and I sat next to Seth on the couch.

"So, you guys ready for the patrol?" I asked clasping my hands together.

Tonight Seth, Leah, and I were walking along the border between the Cullen territory and ours. We are supposed to watch for the red head just in case she decides to come in that way. Jacob, Sam, and Paul are watching in the center and outer perimeter.