I definitely didn't see this coming...

Questions swirled my head as I touched the mark on my shoulder. I tried using this brain of mine to connect all the dots to what's happening. Wolf mark on my shoulder, body aches, very hot, longer hair(and it's growing by the hour), and I look more...hot. I was changing into something. 

Now that I think about it, I remember seeing that same mark on Sam's shoulder when he came in to see me. Huh. My eyebrows furrowed at all these thoughts in my head. 

"Not right..." I muttered

Heaving a sigh, I layed down on my bed and closed my eyes. I was very tired, and maybe in the morning I would figure out what was happening to me, and why Sam, nor dad would tell me. 

I drifted off into a deep sleep.

*The trees were bare all around me, no leaves attached. The dark made everything look creepy, and it looked like something was moving in the shadows. The wind picked up as I got to my feet. I looked around to see nothing but trees and the dark night. 

Just then I heard a low growl coming from the shadows to my right. I turned to see grey eyes, watching me intently with no expression. A jolt of fear rocketed up my spine as the adrenaline kicked into my system. The creature, must've smelled my fear because it's eyes squinted, almost as if it was making a sour face.

"W-Who are you? Come out! I'm not afraid!" I shouted out, pretty much against my will

I heard a big snort coming from the thing. It knew I was lying. The creature walked forward slowly, probably trying not to scare me with any sudden movements. When it got closer, the mark on my shoulder glowed a silver color, the color of the moon. The thing stopped, and shock hit my face. This was not an unknown creature, it was a wolf. I huge wolf. The mass of this thing was mind boggling, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was as big as a horse. I puff of air blew out from the wolf's nose. It stared at me with knowing eyes, and somehow I felt connected to this wolf. The wind picked up again and whispers started. Hushed whispers were saying: 'Another protecter for the mortals, vampire killer' 'Wolf, another shapeshifter' . Everything went black.*

I gasped and jolted up. It was morning, sunlight showed through the windows. Everything swirled in my head. Wolf? Shapeshifter? Vampire killer'? My heart started to beat faster.

Oh man...I'm a...

WOLF?!