The Beginning to burn- Chapter One

Percy's POV

I had just came back from a quest to prove myself worthy enough for Athena's approval to marry her daughter, I had finally proven myself after doing the 12 trials of Hercules. Athena had Hephaestus make a ring just in case I came back alive, which I did. I was walking to the beach to see the view before I proposed to my wise girl when I saw a couple having an intense make out session. I at first I thought it was an Aphrodite girl and Apollo guy, man I was wrong.

"Calem I love you." Said I voice I would alway know in my heart. The girl I fell for when I was twelve, the girl who I would do anything for, I would die for, the voice was Annabeth's. All I could do was watch, my wise girl making out with another guy and slowly, as my anger rose, so did the waves.

"Annabeth how could you?'" I asked in a whisper, she turned to face me she laughed evily.

"Percy did you really think I loved you?" Annabeth sneered, as if the very thought disgusted her.

She didn't love me?

She didn't love me?

She didn't love me? The question kept repeating inside my head like the echos in a tunnel.

"Why?" I asked her. She laughed again.

"I never loved you I just wanted to go on quest and thanks to you I'm went on tons and I became famous, so I geuss I should thank you," she said before turning back to the boy, and started to making out again. She removed his shirt, and after a moment he lifted her shirt up about her head, so now you can see her he light blue bra. He went down and started to kiss up and down her stomach, making her moan.

That was it.

I walked to my cabin ignoring my friends calling my name behind me and grabbed my bag, filled it with food water and clothes and some drachmas. Then I walked out of my cabin heading for the borders of camp. When I heard the voice.

"Perseus Jackson you're here by summoned to Olympus," Zeus voice thundered, in less than a minute I was flashed to Olympus, I was standing before all the gods. What surprised me was that even Hestia and Hades were there.

"May I ask why am I here?" I asked the gods, some of them exchanged a look.

"Percy your power is out of control, and if you don't get control of your power we'll be force to take action," My father said addressing me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my father.

"You making 20 feet waves around the world, Tsunamis, they are crashing and sinking ships." My father told me, each word his face paling. "And worse, you have 34 feet waves above Camp Half Blood, control your power or you destroy your home." Father warned me.

I laughed to everyone's surprise, "That place is not my home." I snarled, "It shouldn't be called Camp Half Blood it should be called Camp Half Hell Famous for betrayals." And just like that, I let go of my control of my waves at camp and it fell and flooded half of the camp. "Next time there's an enemy you need help on, don't bother looking for me because you want find me." I whispered sadly this time before vaper traveling out of Olympus, leaving all the gods stunned.

I snapped out of my memories, "Where am I?" I say wondering out loud. All the sudden I felt supper weak, I was having trouble breathing. I stumbled to a tree up ahead, I fell towards it hearing my new mother's voice call out for my name. I had just enough time to register that everything hurt as everything went black