Epilogue

Previously:
I yawned, looking out the window down at the planet I used to call home, now on fire.  The fire erupted from the two holes I punched in and spread to the rest of the continent. The Earth parted in several places, along the plates and let fire erupt from there as well. Fire now engulfed the planet. All that will be left is ashes.

"We did it love," I whispered.

"We did," she replied, embracing me tightly.

I yawned again, turning to cuddle into her. "Can I go to sleep now?" I asked.

Elpis chuckled. "Yes, Perseus, sleep," she said as her fingers ran through my hair.

"So once they arrived back to their new home, Pomeacus, they all settled down," the story teller said to the three children staring wide eyed up at the light haired, freckled man. "The River-moon pack moved into the forests nearby the castle, the remaining humans either joined the Royal Guard or the Army. The demigods joined the Royal Guard and a few traveled the world. Those who were in the med-bay after the initial take over of Despair and Sorrow received the medical treatment they needed and are now fully recovered."

"But Uncle Alke," the oldest girl started. She looked around seven and had black hair and flaming amber eyes. "What about Daddy and Mommy? And Uncle Shadow? And Gran-ma, Gran-pa!"

"Yeah! And Auntie Sady!" The youngest girl, about three cried. She had brilliant sea-green eyes and blonde hair. Taking after her mother the most, she had the same white wings on her back.

"We know what happened to them," that was the eldest, the twin to the first girl. His hair was black with a few silver streaks and his eyes were grey. His parents predicted him to have the same abilities as his father and turn into a wolf at some point.

"What happened to them, Justice?" Alke asked, his eyes crinkling at the edges in amusement.

"Mommy and Daddy took over the kingdom and had us," Justice started, "Gran-ma, Gran-pa moved here with all their brothers and sister and kids. Uncle 'adow married Auntie Piper and they are in charge over the Royal Guard and Army. Auntie Sady is really Auntie Sadmep and she watches over Uncle Cove's place with him and-" he took in an exaggerated breath. "-Uncle Tyson and Mrs. O'Leary comes over to play with us!"

"Very good, Justice," Alke said, holding back a laugh. "Mercy, Grace, you see them every day, how could you forget?"

Grace just laughed at the look her uncle gave them. Mercy blushed and laughed along with her sister.

"How come, when Daddy grew really big and punched asparagus to the middle of the Earth, they didn't get back up?" Justice questioned. "How come they didn't stop him before he did it?"

It took a second for Alke to understand what the seven year old was saying. 'Asparagus' was Despair and Sorrow. He blended their names together and it almost made Alke laugh but he held it in. They boy didn't like to be laughed at. "When your father punched them to the center of the Earth, they were trapped in the core's draining influence, giving everyone enough time to get away," Alke answered. "They couldn't stop him before because his size was such an unexpected change, they didn't have enough time to get used to his new size."

"Oh," Justice nodded knowingly as Alke smiled. Justice would not understand fully about his father's fight until he would be much older. However, there was no harm in telling them about their family and their kingdom now. They might as well grow up on these stories.

"What stories are you stuffing in my children's heads, Alke?" Came a voice from the open doorway.

Four pairs of eyes snapped to the door. "Daddy!" The high, ecstatic voice of Grace cried out. Bouncing blond hair made its way across the room, using her feathery white angel wings to leap over the furniture and into her father's outstretched arms. "Uncle Alke was telling us the story about Earth!"

"Again?" He did his best to sound confused. "Gracie, my angel, you've heard that story a million times."

Grace giggled and hurried her face in her father's chest. "I know!" Her voice sounding slightly muffled. "It's my favorite!"

"My favorite is the one with Auntie Alexia," Justice spoke up. "I wanna be a wolf like you, Dad."

"You just might, son," the raven haired and sea-green eyed man smiled down at his son. "Give it a few years."

"My favorite is the one with the hummingbird lady and the snake man!" Mercy put in, not to be left out. "I wanna visit there someday!"

Her father rose an eyebrow. "Really?" He said. "Then you will just have to wait and see, now won't we?"

"Perseus," Alke said now, giving his friend a look. "Do not go getting any ideas."

"What?" Perseus said innocently. "It will be good for us to have a family vacation."

"Like that time you took us all to Rocthag?" A new voice said, sounding slightly scolding. "Mercy and Justice were almost smushed."

Perseus turned to face Elpis, his wife, with his youngest still in his arms. He was pouting, along with Grace, both looking too much like a baby seal to be innocent at all. "Deprecate is not full of giants," Perseus started, "and Izzy, Jake and Pax have been wanting us to visit them for a long time."

Elpis gave Perseus a look, her amber eyes flashing with annoyed amusement. "Have they really?"

"Yes!" He sounded offended, as if being accused of lying was a personal attack.

"Please, Mom, can we go?" Mercy begged, looking up at her mother with the same look as her sister and father.

"You've said we needed a break from ruling," Perseus pointed out. "It will just be for a few days."

The baby seal eyes from four different people was just too much for Elpis to resist. She sighed and slumped slightly. "Fine."

"Yay!" Three small voices exclaimed and Grace wriggled out of Perseus' arms to run after her siblings.

A chuckle from deeper in the room reminded them that Alke was still there. "They have you both wrapped around their little fingers," he teased.

Perseus shrugged, grinning widely. "Maybe," he said, "but they have you too. How many times have you told that story now?"

Alke scowled now. "Shut up," he said as his sister and her husband both laughed at his expense.

I know it was a short epilogue but I couldn't think of another way to end it. I thought you would like to know a bit of their lives after they finally get a break.

Anyway, keep an eye out for the other version! It will be Percy going through the different fandoms. No fandom is safe from Percy! Already have a few chapters written, just need to post...