The Shocking News-Chapter Two

Zeus's POV

I was sitting on my throne polishing my precious master bolt in my palace when there was a flash in front of me. I raised my bolt and shouting "WHO DARES TO ENTER MY PALACE? SPEAK NOW OR TASTE MY MASTER BOLT!" I yelled to the person, not even remembering that only a flash could be a god.

"Father lower your weapon." My daughter Athena said, I slowly did, feeling and probably looking embarrassed.

"Athena why have you come?" I asked worriedly, she only come in emergency, last time it was Gaea.

What could it be this time? I thought. I notice she was biting her lower lip, a nervous habit she had.

"Um..I noticed that there's ten hurricanes, five tsunamis, seven ship sunk, twenty ships got lost at sea in the last twenty four hours." Athena said.

"What's does Poseidon say?" I asked nervously. She bit her lip again, and looked down at the ground.

"I tried but I couldn't get a hold of him."

We both were silent. What could this mean? I wondered.

"I think we should call an emergency meeting," Athena said looked up a me.

I don't know, should we? If we don't how we find out what all this means? I thought questionably. I slowly nodded my head, I grabbed my lighting bolt, and threw it into the sky. It exploded into smaller lighting bolts. Athen and I flashed to the throne room and waited for the rest to arrive. The first to show was my wife, Hera. After fifteen minutes, everyone had showed even Hestia and my brother Hades.

Hades cleared his throat, "Brother why have you summoned us?" Hades asked, I shared a glance with Athena.

"Hades, if you would allow, I would like to explain." Athena said looking at Hades, he nodded his head letting her know she could continue.

"I believe that's something is happening, on earth, more importantly. Something with the oceans and seas," Athena said quickly glancing at Poseidon before looking away.

"Like what?" Poseidon asked looking shocked.

"Well so far in this week there's been ten hurricanes, five tsunamis, seven ship sink, twenty threeships got lost at sea." Athena said staring at Poseidon. Again he looked shocked and confused.

"I'm guessing from how you look at this news that you're not causing this. So the real and more important question is who has this much power?" Athena asked looking up from Poseidon and to the rest of us, like one of us could have done this. At times like this I could almost see the gears turning in Athena's brain.

"Well Polybotes, then Oceanus titian of the seas, then there's me and..." Poseidon said, suddenly he looked up in surprise.

"And?" Ares asked, one of my least bright children asked.

"Percy," Athena and Poseidon at the same time then turned and glared at each other.

"But why?" Hera asked.

"What could have happened?" Hera asked, in worry. I think after the war she secretly became fond of the child of the sea.

"Let's bring Percy here for questioning," I finally decide.

"Perseus Jackson you're here by summoned to Olympus." I said summoning him, less than a minute later there was a flash and Percy was standing on Olympus, Percy looked up at all the gods, and looked surprised to see Hades and Hestia there.

"May I ask why I am here?" Percy asked not looking at any one god.

"Percy your power is out of control, and if you don't get control of your power we'll be force to take action," Poseidon said looking at his young son.