Hope

The final part of the ceremony was thankfully short since Bock had way less titles than me. The ending consisted of the guy presenting Bock and I with the added title. Protector of Bock, son of Thophes for me and Protected by Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon and Hestia, etc. for Bock.

Post the ceremony, I was eating at the feast provided for the celebration in different clothing so I could eat at the feast with out being afraid of getting any food on my ceremonial clothes. What can I say? I like to eat and when I eat, I wolf it down with out a care about making a mess. Let's just say that that was a glorious day for me and my stomach and I was ready to take on the world.

Little did I know that I was literally going to have to do just that on Rocthag.

Scratch that last note guys, this chapter is real chapter. Not a filler.

Bob says hello by thornjinx
Stars and sky
Say goodbye
Spear and moon
See you soon
Titan and Huntress
We have one less

Just a little something to give you feels :)

Enjoy.

I panted as I hid in my fox hole, nervously waiting for my chasers to run past. My heart was beating fast and I was dripping sweat. Despite it being night time, it was hot, though that may be because of all my running around.

As quietly as I could, I turned to look behind me, making sure I was in the right fox hole. The small tunnel went on deeper in ground, way off, I saw that the walls started to glow a weird silver.

Definitely the right one.

But until my chasers run past, I can't go deeper. That way, if they catch me, I do not lead them to head quarters.

"Faster, Oliver," a growl came from the left and a little more up than my level, "he's just up ahead!"

"Wait!" A different voice said, "I smell something. He's close."

I did all in my power to refrain from holding my breath. I knew that once I could not hold it anymore that I would breathe it out and it would make noise and then they would know where I was.

The group looking for me came to a skidding stop. I heard some sniffing with my recently enhanced hearing and I did my best to hold still. "Nah, it's faint," the first voice said, "He's moved on."

I resisted the urge to breath a sigh of relief.

"Let's go," a third, gruff voice said.

There was a sudden pounding of feet as the group took off to the right.

I waited a full ten minutes after they left before turning completely around and crawling down the tunnel until I reached the glowing walls. By then the floor dropped suddenly and I could stand.

The planet I am on right now is way different from my last planet. Before I get to the inhabitants- who are nothing but surprising- I'll tell you of the climate. Where as Rocthag was a complete rock planet that some how got breathable air from geysers in the ground, the Planet of the Moon was a forest planet. A large portion of it is land and the water you do come across is deep enough to house a whale comfortably, even the rivers.