June 23 | 17:59

Hearing the lovely sound of the piano in a new rhythmic beat, Yoongi's lips curved upwards, listening to the progressing result of his lessons.

Closing the glass doors behind him, he slowly approached Jimin's back, seeing the younger not even be fazed by his presence- maybe he didn't notice?

Eyes settling on the platinum blonde boy just press his delicate little fingers on the white and black keys, Yoongi chose to not reveal his presence yet, finding the moment holding too much beauty.

Jimin finally finished until the last page of what Yoongi had given so far, muttering the name of the notes under his breath as he played them, sometimes playing around with the new beats he learned recently.

Gently setting his hands on top of Jimin's shoulders, Yoongi spoke, "So-"

Jumping in fright, Jimin let out a small squeal, turning around from his waist to look up into Yoongi's eyes, breathing slightly irregular. "Hyung-!" he gasped, "You scared me."

"Sorry," Yoongi said, eyes just warmly looking back into Jimin's, "You were doing well, let's start today's lesson, shall we?"

Dropping his hands from Jimin's shoulders, Yoongi sat down on the bench next to Jimin. His heart was in an elated flutter from seeing Jimin slowly drown in the captivating allure of the instrument.