April 12 | 17:00

2nd chapter of april 12

"Jiminie."

Yoongi waits, the phone against his ears as he's walking towards the direction of the said man's house.

"... Yoongi hyung," the reply comes a few seconds late.

"Hmm," Yoongi hums. "You alright? You said you'd come to see me and we'd go to eat together. What happened?"

Silence follows, only soft breaths of each other passed on the line.

"...Nothing." Jimin's answer is unconvincing.

"Is that so?" Yoongi asks, tone sounding a little amused but concerned as well. "Doesn't seem like it."

"Shut up..." you can hear the pout in Jimin's voice. "It really is nothing, though. Just me being an idiot."

Yoongi hums again, "Oh?" Aren't you always an idiot?" he jokes, chuckling when Jimin whines.

The call falls into silence once more, but neither really mind. Smiling, Yoongi glances to the side, eyes flashing with glee.

"Jiminie," he says, again. Hearing a sound of response from Jimin's line, Yoongi continues, "Open the door."

There he is, on the phone with the resident of the house he is standing in front of.

"Eh?" Yoongi can't help but widen his grin at the cute response.

There's shuffling, and he can hear Jimin walking through the phone. The sound on the phone of the door unlocking is a little delayed as the door in front of him opens.

Their eyes meet. Yoongi is smiling, and Jimin's expression is devoid of emotion. They're both holding phones lightly against their ears, but Yoongi pulls it back and hangs up, slipping his phone inside his pocket, not breaking their eye contact.

When he sees Jimin still not react, he frowns a little, stepping inside as he closes the door behind him, sliding his shoes off with his feet. Yoongi gently cups Jimin's face, eyes searching for something in the younger's eyes.

"Yah, tell me what's wrong," Yoongi mutters, just above a whisper to be audible.

When Jimin averts his gaze, Yoongi purses his lips in slight annoyance. But, instead of getting more annoyed, he lets it diminish, pouting and dropping his head down to Jimin's shoulder, arms comfortably wrapping around Jimin's waist.

"So, you're not going to tell me?"

Jimin still doesn't say anything, making Yoongi roll his eyes, lolling his head to the side to look up at Jimin, still resting his head on his shoulder.

"Yah," he calls, poking Jimin's cheek. "Talk to me. It doesn't have to be about what happened. I want my Jiminie."

When he still doesn't get a response, Yoongi points his pout even more, childishly upset and needy of his boyfriend's attention. He nuzzles his face against the shoulder, pulling him closer by the waist and pressing his lips sharply on the soft skin of Jimin's neck.

Jimin's breath hitches. Finally, Yoongi thinks, smirking.

Once more, he presses a kiss against Jimin's neck, this time a little more pressure exerted. His smirk widens when he feels Jimin squirm a little.

"So, Jiminie? Are you going to talk or should I continue?" he teases, looking back up at Jimin yet again.

Satisfaction rises through the roof when he sees Jimin's eyes on him, cheeks flushed and eyes hooded.

"Isn't that an uncomfortable position?" Jimin asks, voice sounding a little weak and uncertain.

"Hm, I guess you're right," Yoongi says, standing up properly, his arms still wrapped warmly around Jimin's waist.