February 08 | 13:40

When Jimin finishes his homework for the day, he usually goes to his dance room to practice.

But today, he feels fatigue weighting him back down on every muscle, so rather than going downstairs to practice with physical activity, he decides it's the perfect time to get started on Yoongi's birthday present.

After a few weeks of getting started on learning composition, Jimin has a general idea of how he should do this, and how he'll get started.

He wants to pour every bit of feeling into this one song– dedicated wholly and soulfully to the one and only Min Yoongi.

So, he tries to go for something unconventional. He remembers Yoongi saying a song usually has a consistent key and tempo, but Jimin doesn't want to stay bound to just that. He wants to show his explosive feeling as well as the tranquil warmth in his heart when he's with the pianist.

Jotting down every thought, Jimin happily scribbles on his notebook, anticipating to write a song for Yoongi, for handing his heart over.

He wants to express his fondness – the overwhelming feeling of love – he feels for the elder.

So, carefully stepping down the stairs, he enters the music room, eyes beholding on the majesty.

With a giddy excitement filling his chest, he sits down, notebook to his side, and he uncovers the keys, the beaut of black and white glistening due to the warm afternoon light.

Thinking of all the bottled up emotions, the peacefulness to adoration, Jimin wants to make him feel how he's felt when he's with Yoongi.

He desires to show the universe of swirling feelings to the man through the song, the wondrous moment of forever passing with beautiful beats and tunes to the soul.

And – just like Yoongi says – he gets started, eyes closed, fingers softly placed, and heart moving with the sound.

He prepares his stars of melodies, to show Yoongi the universe of his feelings.