December 24 | 19:49

Ahhh sorry, I fell asleep before posting this yesterday

Even though Jimin's leg started to ache from standing, he's taken aback, too captivated by Yoongi's presence on stage to even notice.

This is the first time he's ever seen Yoongi perform, and he can't say anything except how lucky he is; hearing the raw emotions through the low, warm voice real-time plus his body language.

Jimin never thought beauty could be painted in such a way, but the sole existence of Min Yoongi somehow eradicated that prior thought.

By the time it ends, Jimin has to quickly wipe his tears he didn't even realize he'd shed. He's always been the type to cry when he's overwhelmingly moved – this is no exception.

Thoughts so occupied by Yoongi, he doesn't even realize when the said man himself is approaching him.

"Jimin, are you okay?" The words hit Jimin out of his thoughts, looking up from the ground, blinking at Yoongi's concerned expression.

Not really knowing how to react, Jimin blurts out the first thing that comes to mind.

"You're really beautiful, Yoongi hyung."

There's a brief second of silence.

Then, Yoongi's face lights into an identical gleam he had earlier, a shade of pink dusting his cheeks. Even though he's clearly flustered, he still gives the effort to reciprocate, "As are you, Park Jimin." The words that follow are in a bare whisper, Yoongi's eyes down to the floor in slight embarrassment as he mutters it, "Very beautiful."

They both know it isn't the superficial beauty they're talking about – their words hold more depth, more sincerity than any compliment ever received.

"So," Jimin starts, getting Yoongi's attention, "What now?"

Yoongi looks around to see the people leaving, probably to go home and celebrate Christmas with their families.

Looking back at Jimin, who was just waiting patiently for him to answer, Yoongi sees his adorable little hands – and how they played such lovely music earlier. Just for the sake of his hands not being cold (just for that sake), he offers out hand – presumably for Jimin to hold.

"I'll walk you home."