Tell

"We have got a rumor that someone has been hiding hybrids in their house," the general said.

"Should we go investigate the issue sir?" Asked the nerdy looking man with thick glasses.

"No, just get Yoongi and Namjoon to kill them, every rumor so far has been true, no need for investigation," the general said, turning to look out the window of the tall building. "It makes me sick knowing those fiends are out there."

"Well, I'll tell Yoongi and Namjoon right away then," the nerdy man said leaving the room, letting the general glare down at the city.

-

"Yoongi catch!"

Yoongi quickly caught the ball that was suddenly flung at him by Namjoon.

"Nice reflexes, but you got to be better than that," Namjoon said and through another ball.

Yoongi easily caught the ball with his other hand, and looked at Namjoon with annoyance.

"Are we done here?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, I guess," Namjoon said, leaning back in his chair with his arms crossed. He was jealous of how Yoongi was good at pretty much everything without even trying.

"Namjoon, Yoongi, we have sightings of someone hiding hybrids," the nerdy man said coming up to Namjoon and Yoongi.

The two immidiatly became alert and sat up straight, staring at the nerd.

"Seunghyun, are you sure?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, the general told me to put you guys on the job," Seunghyun told them, pushing his glasses back up.

"Alright let's get suited up," Namjoon said as he sprung up from his chair and clasped his hands together.

Yoongi rolled his eyes a bit.

"Just another day," Yoongi mumbled and followed Namjoon to get their gear.

~

"Jin what's going to happen to us?" A small boy with pink hair asked his elder as he leaned his head on the elder's shoulder.

"Nothing is going to happen, cause I'll protect you, okay," Jin told the younger and stroked his hair.

"Okay," the boy responded.

"Don't think like that Jimin," Jin said again. "How many times do I have to tell you that we'll be okay?"

"I just need to make sure," the boy said.

Both Jin and Jimin were cat hybrids. They were currently being hid by a nice elderly couple. They sat in a large closet together, waiting for their next meal, or when they could come out and play around the house. But for now, they waited. They waited here in the dark closet for someone to come get them.

"Jimin, Jin, do you want lunch?" They heard a voice ask from the other side of the closet.

"Yes!" Jin said happily and stood up. "Come on Jimin, let's eat okay."

"Okay," Jimin said simply, getting up and taking Jin's hand in his own. He was always holding Jin's hand. He wanted to make sure he wasn't alone, and without Jin's hand, he couldn't truly relax and forget about the shit he's went through.

-

Knock knock knock

"Jin take Jimin upstairs now," the elderly women commanded.

Jin obeyed and took Jimin upstairs. They quickly hid in the dark closet, burying themselves in the heavy jackets. Jin held onto Jimin tightly.

"It'll be okay Jimin," Jin said, trying to comfort the now terrified boy.