Don't

"Yoongi hyung," Jimin said softly.

"Hmm?" Yoongi hummed in response as he poured water over Jimin's head. They were in the bath together and Yoongi was getting Jimin clean.

"Will you keep me safe?" Jimin asked, wiping the water from his face. 

"Of course I will, I'll keep you safe forever," Yoongi told him. 

"Even from the beast?" Jimin asked slicking his hair back and looking at Yoongi with wide eyes.

Yoongi froze for a minute. He knew he couldn't do anything when it came to the beast. He wasn't a hybrid, he couldn't do anything. 

"I'm sorry baby, but you have to do that yourself," Yoongi told him as he poured water over his own head. 

Jimin pouted a bit. He didn't want to do it alone. 

"Come on, don't think about it, let's get you to bed," Yoongi said getting out of the bath and wrapping a towel around his waist, before getting Jimin a towel to wrap up in. 

Yoongi helped Jimin get some clothes on and they got into bed together, Jimin clutching tightly to Yoongi. It was almost instantly when Jimin fell asleep, hearing Yoongi's calming heartbeat. 

-

"Hello?" Jimin called. He was somewhere he's never been before. It seemed to be a large dark and gloomy forest. Jimin started to get scared. "Hello?" He called again.

"Jimin," a voice whispered in the distance. 

"W-W-Who's there?" Jimin questioned, his heart beat getting faster.

Suddenly a dark shadow appeared in front of Jimin, who now felt like his feet were glued to the ground. 

"Run."

Jimin jolted up from the bed, his breathing heavy and sweat dampened his forehead. He turned to see Yoongi still asleep, he let out a sigh. 

"Jimin? Are you okay?" Yoongi mumbled still half asleep. 

"Yeah, I thin-" 

Before Jimin could finish his sentence, he saw something in the attic window. 

A shadow.

Yoongi sat up and rubbed his eyes. 

"Jimin? What's the matter?" Yoongi asked, a little more awake this time. 

Jimin said nothing a pointed to the window. The shadow was now in the house.

Yoongi looked over to where Jimin was pointing, but there was nothing there. 

"Jimin, there's nothing there," Yoongi told him, eyes squinting through the darkness. 

"B-B-Beast," Jimin managed to let out before he jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. 

Yoongi's eyes suddenly widened, realizing what was happening.

"Oh, crap, Jimin!" Yoongi yelled, not caring if he woke anyone up.

~

Jimin ran out of the house, no shoes on and ran as fast as he could. He looked back to see if the beast was still there, and it was. Jimin tried running faster, but he didn't see the small rock through the darkness and tripped over it. 

He cried out in pain as his knee started to gush out blood. Jimin looked behind him, the beast was coming for him still. Not minding the pain, Jimin quickly got up and started to run again, this time with a limp.