Prey

"Jimin, get over here!" Jin yelled from the porch.

"What? Me and Donghyuk are just having fun," Jimin whined while he was being carried on Donghyuk's back.

"I don't care y-" Jin suddenly stopped, his ears twitched. "We have to go."

Jimin and Donghyuk ceased their giggling.

"Why? We are having so much fun!" Donghyuk said as he spun around with Jimin on his back.

"No we have to go now," Jin said sternly storming towards the two hybrids.

Jimin jumped off of Donghyuk's back and looked at Jin with confused eyes.

"What? What's wrong?" Jimin asked as Jin grabbed Jimin's wrist and started to pull him towards the woods.

"Humans."

~

"Jesus, how did Taehyung even do this?" Namjoon asked as he dug into the ground with a rusty shovel.

"I don't know, but we've got to stop the government from killing hybrids, they're not dangerous," Yoongi said as he dragged the dead body towards Namjoon.

"Yeah, but how are we going to stop it?" Namjoon asked, continuing to dig.

"We could kill the general," Yoongi suggested.

"That won't change people's views on hybrids though," Namjoon stated. "We'll have to show people the truth."

"The truth?" Yoongi questioned.

"About how hybrids aren't dangerous, just misunderstood," Namjoon told Yoongi.

"So we change everybody's minds about hybrids, kill the general, and then happily ever after?" Yoongi questioned.

"Yup."

"And we'll have a future with Jimin and Jin?"

"Yup."

"And we'll get married?"

"Yup."

"And you'll be my best man?"

"Yup."

"Cool."

~

"Wait, Jin. Where are we going?" Jimin asked as he was being dragged through the woods, Donghyuk trailing behind.

"We have to go Jimin, I could hear them," Jin told the confused younger.

"Wait, who?" Donghyuk asked.

"It was the humans. The bad ones. They said they were looking for Yoongi and Namjoon and the wolf and the bear," Jin said a bit angry.

"But, what if Yoongi goes back, and gets killed?" Jimin asked as tears formed in his eyes. He didn't want Yoongi to die. He loved him.

"Don't worry Jimin, nothing will happen to Yoongi I promise," Jin said trying not to make the hybrid upset.

Suddenly Donghyuk stopped in his tracks.

"Wait, Hoseok?" Donghyuk questioned to himself with a head tilt.

Jin and Jimin stopped as well and looked back at Donghyuk.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked with a head tilt.

"Hoseok, is close," Donghyuk said. "I can feel him."

"What?" Jin questioned, looking at Donghyuk with confusion.

Donghyuk looked over and started running back to the cabin.

"Wait Donghyuk!" Jimin yelled about to run after Donghyuk, but Jin stopped him.