You're

Yoongi, Jimin, and Jin, all made their way downstairs to see tons of furniture and boxes on the floor and outside on the grass.

"Oh, Yoongi come help," Namjoon said when he saw Yoongi. Jimin was holding tightly to his hand. 

"I can help!" Jimin exclaimed and ran to pick up a box.

"So, what's going on with Jimin? Is he in heat yet?" Namjoon whispered to Yoongi. 

Jin hit Namjoon on the head.

"That's none of your business," Jin scolded. 

Namjoon smirked a little. His sassy kitten was back again.

"Does this mean we can kiss all the time now?" Namjoon asked smirking. He was going to lean in for a kiss but Jin stopped him.

"I don't want to kiss you," Jin said and walked away from Namjoon. He looked back for a second and smirked at him while Namjoon gave him a wink, and went to chase after him. 

-

"Alright so we got the bed up here, a night stand, this comfy chair, and a rug," Namjoon said looking around the attic. "You guys will be fine up here?" Namjoon asked turning to Jimin and Yoongi. 

"Yeah," Yoongi said putting an arm around Jimin. 

"Okay," Namjoon said with a smile. "But I take noise complaints after 10 so don't be doing things late at night," Namjoon told them and left the two alone in the attic.

"What does he mean by 'doing things'?" Jimin asked Yoongi. 

"Uh, it's not important right now, you'll find out late," Yoongi said going over to the bed and laying down.

Jimin pouted a bit.

"But I want to know now," Jimin said, laying next to Yoongi. 

"Now?" Yoongi questioned.

"Yes now," Jimin said, shaking Yoongi's arm.

"Now, we sleep, I'm tired," Yoongi said. 

"But it's 1 o'clock," Jimin whined not wanting Yoongi to sleep.

Yoongi quickly grabbed Jimin's waist and pulled his close. 

"Sleep," Yoongi said with his eyes shut. 

Jimin tried to break free from Yoongi but he couldn't. He eventually calmed down and let Yoongi hold him. It was nice. He felt safe and at peace. He slowly started to fall asleep.

~

"Hey Hoseok, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked the sad looking puppy. 

"Huh? Oh nothing," Hoseok responded.

"Dude, I'm a wolf, I can sense something is troubling you," Taehyung said as he sat down on the couch next to Hoseok. 

"It's just," Hoseok started. "I feel bad about leaving Jinwoon."

"Oh, the other hybrid you were with?" Taehyung questioned.

"Yeah, I got chased by the beast a few days ago and I ran off without telling him. He must be worried," Hoseok said looking down at his lap. 

"Wait, you only just got your rut a few days ago?" Taehyung asked.

"No, I've gotten it before, but I never did anything about it until just a few days ago," Hoseok replied. 

"Oh, damn."

"I've always been on the run with Jinwoon," Hoseok said. "I never had time to try anything."

"Well," Taehyung said getting up from the couch. "If you are so worried about this Jinwoon guy, then let's go find him." 

"Really?" Hoseok said his tail beginning to wag. 

"Yeah, Jungkook is still sleeping so I got some time to kill," Taehyung said with a smile. 

Hoseok jumped out of his seat and grabbed Taehyung's hand. 

"Let's go! I know the way," Hoseok exclaimed and dragged Taehyung out of the cabin. 

~

"Hey, where are you two going?" Jin yelled when he saw the two canines run out of the house. Jin and Namjoon were sitting on a porch swing Namjoon had just installed. 

"To find someone," Taehyung responded. 

Namjoon and Jin both looked at each other. 

"Wait, who? And where?" Namjoon said, knowing that the world is not safe for the hybrids. 

"Jinwoon," Hoseok said, as he continued to pull Taehyung along.

"Jinwoon? Wait! Hey!" Jin yelled after them. 

"Should we stop them?" Namjoon asked Jin who looked a little stressed. Jin sighed.

"No, honestly, I think they'll be fine," Jin said. "I mean it's been years and Taehyung hasn't ever gotten caught."

"That's true," Namjoon said.

~

Jimin woke up after 30 minutes of sleep. He turned his head to see Yoongi still sleeping. He decided to get up and go get some water. His throat kind of hurt. 

He made his way, quietly downstairs. The cabin was empty and quiet. Jimin made his way to the sink and turned on the faucet. Suddenly his ears twitched and he turned off the faucet. 

'Is, that crying?' Jimin thought to himself. He slowly made his way to the basement door. He placed his ear on it and listened. He did hear crying. 

He opened the door and walked down the stairs, to see a crying Jungkook on the bed. Jimin went over to Jungkook, crawled on the bed, and put a hand on his shoulder. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jimin asked. 

Jungkook looked at Jimin, his eyes were red and puffy.

"Tae is gone," Jungkook responded with a sniffle. 

"Oh, well he'll be back, yeah so don't cry okay," Jimin said trying to comfort the small rabbit.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked as his crying ceased. 

"Yeah I'm sure," Jimin said and gave Jungkook a hug. 

"But where did he go?" Jungkook asked as he wiped his face.

"I don't know, let's ask Jin hyung okay," Jimin said taking Jungkook's hand and pulling him off the bed and onto his feet.

"Okay," Jungkook said.

~

"Hoseok are you sure you know the way?" Taehyung asked as he followed Hoseok through the thick woods.

"Yes, it's this way," Hoseok said, sniffing the air a bit.

"Wait Hoseok," Taehyung said grabbing Hoseok's arm and pulling him down behind a boulder.

"Ah, what the hell?" Hoseok asked.

"Shh," Taehyung shushed. "Humans are near by."

"Humans? That can't be," Hoseok said. "Our camp was right over here."

"Hoseok, there's no hybrids around any where, only humans," Taehyung said. "We have to go back."

"No, what if Jinwoon got away. What if he's out there," Hoseok said trying to get out from behind the boulder but Taehyung pulled him back down.

"Hoseok, he's gone," Taehyung said sadly.

"No, he can't be. He protected me all this time, he can't be gone," Hoseok said, tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Hoseok," Taehyung answered sadly.

"No, this wasn't suppose to happen, I escaped the beast, I was suppose to be granted fortune," Hoseok said softly to himself, but Taehyung heard him.

"Come on Hoseok let's just go, I can sense humans coming this way," Taehyung said, taking Hoseok's wrist and guiding him away.

"How could this happen," Hoseok mumbled as a tear fell down his cheek.