Me

"Jin, do you think they'll kill us?" Jimin asked looking at the elder with sad kitten eyes.

Jin's ears floppped down.

"I don't know sweetie," Jin said. He needed to protect him, but he couldn't lie, he really had no idea.

The two were in the back of the truck, sweating their tails off in heat. They would occasionally go over bumps and smash heads or knees. They were use to it thought, the smuggling. They've been in worst conditions.

"I hope they don't," Jimin said softly. Jin patted the younger's soft pink hair.

"Yeah, I hope so too," Jin said, giving the boy a small smile.

~

"Honestly Namjoon, I don't understand what happened to you back there," Yoongi said, as he stared out the window. Namjoon clutched tightly to the steering wheel.

"I don't know man, I just," Namjoon stopped for a minute. "When I saw that cat, I knew I couldn't kill him, I wouldn't let it happen."

"So you've gone soft on me," Yoongi said, with a hint of anger.

"Don't even start with me, I saw the way you were looking at the pink one," Namjoon said with a smirk.

"I'm not going to lie, he is cute, but my job comes first," Yoongi said, trying not to show his blushing face. "You know if we get caught we'll die right?"

"Yup."

"And you're ready to put your life at risk for this hybrid?"

"Yup."

"What about the virus?"

"What about it?"

"You're not worried the chocolate tabby won't have it?" Yoongi asked now looking at Namjoon's face.

"I don't care," Namjoon responsed.

Yoongi looked back out the window. For a split second he thought he saw a man with a wolf's tail, but he shook it off. It was probably nothing.

-

"Alright come on," Namjoon said as he opened the trunk of the truck.

Jin looked angry. He didn't want anyone touching Jimin. Not like before.

"It's okay," Namjoon said, showing his smile.

Jin sighed and slowly crawled out with Jimin. He brushed himself off and looked Namjoon dead in the eyes.

"Are you going to kill us now?" Jin asked.

"No, of course not," Namjoon said, trying to reassure the boy. "You'll be safe now I promise."

Jin smirked and chuckled a bit.

"Yeah right," Jin said. Jimin was tightly holding on to Jin's large hands and staring at Yoongi.

Yoongi was leaning against the truck staring at the cabin in front of them. He glanced over for a second and met Jimin's eyes. Jimin looked away quickly, blushing.

"Come on, I'll take you in side," Namjoon said and turned to show the two hybrids inside.

Yoongi followed Namjoon.

Jin was about to follow but Jimin tugged on his arm looking at the ground. Jin looked at the boy that was kicking the dirt.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked.

Jimin looked up at Jin and stood on his tip toes to reach Jin's ear.

"The green haired hyung is pretty," Jimin whispeared blushing.