Be

This was the sixth house that Jimin and Jin had been in. They were being hid by humans. Jin was a small hybrid who was 12 years old and Jimin was 9. They had been together ever since the war between hybrids and humans started.

"Jimin, what are you doing?" Jin asked the boy who was staring out the window.

"I want to go outside," Jimin told the elder.

Jin shut the curtain quickly. Jimin looked up at Jin.

"You know we can't," Jin said to the disappointed hybrid.

"But I want to," Jimin said sadly.

"Jimin we-" Jin was interupted by the door opening suddenly.

"Hey, Jimin can you come with me?" A tall man asked standing in the door way.

"Can we go outside?" Jimin asked, his ears perking up.

"Of course we can," the man said with a smile.

"Wait, but it's not safe-" Jin started.

"It'll be fine, come on Jimin," the man said holding his hand out to Jimin.

Jimin smiled and ran over to the man grabbing his hand. Jin was about to run towards the door as well, but it slammed in his face.

He tried to open it but it was already locked. Jin started to bang on the door.

"HEY! LET ME OUT!" Jin yelled, trying to open the door.

He kept trying to get out, knowing that he needed to protect Jimin. He needed to. He had to.

~

"Wait, why isn't Jin hyung coming?" Jimin asked as the man took him down the stairs.

"Because," the man said. He took Jimin to his own bedroom on the first floor.

"This isn't outside," Jimin said getting a bit scared. "I want to go back to Jin hyung."

The man sat Jimin on the bed and then closed the door.

"Jimin, can you take your clothes off for me?" The man asked looking back at the terrified boy.

"My clothes? Why?" Jimin asked.

"Cause I want to wash them," the man told the confused boy.

"Oh," Jimin said, hopping off the bed and slipping his shirt off. He threw it on the ground and started to unbutton his pants before sliding them off his body, leaving him in his underwear.

"I need to wash your underwear too," the man said.

"Um, okay," Jimin said a little uneasy. He started to strip his underwear, now completely naked.

The man bit his lip.

"Jimin, do you know what sex is?" The man asked.

Jimin just shook his head no.

"Let me show you," the man said getting closer to Jimin and pushing him down on the bed.

The man started to touch Jimin's dick.

"Hey what are you doing?" Jimin asked, his voice a bit shaky.

"Shh, don't say anything," the man told him.

Jimin shut his eyes tightly. He didn't like this. He wanted to be with Jin.

"No, stop!" Jimin practically yelled and tried to push the man off him, but the man grabbed his hands tightly.