With

"You sure you saw a wolf here?" Namjoon asked Yoongi who was searching at the entrance of the woods on the side of the road.

"Dude I know I did," Yoongi said as he glared into the woods. He noticed something on the ground. It was a small patch of black fur. Yoongi picked it up and examined it.

"Is that wolf fur?" Namjoon asked.

"No," Yoongi said pausing for a moment. He looked up at Namjoon. "It's rabbit fur."

~

"Wait! What?! You guys can't mate here," Jin said, his face bright red.

"Why not?" Taehyung asked looking at Jin with innocent eyes.

"B-b-because I said so," Jin scolded.

Jungkook tugged on the bottom of Taehyung's shirt.

"Daddy, I can't wait anymore, it feels bad," Jungkook mumbled to Taehyung.

"There's bedrooms upstairs right?" Taehyung asked Jin.

"Yeah but, HEY!" Jin started but Taehyung already dragged Jungkook up the stairs.

"What are they doing?" Jimin asked with his innocent mind.

"Uh, nothing let's go outside to play okay," Jin said dragging Jimin out the door, so his mind wouldn't be corrupted.

"But I thought outside was dangerous?" Jimin asked.

"Not right now it's not," Jin said and shut the door behind them.

~

"Why would the wolf go to the cabin?" Namjoon asked Yoongi, who was driving fast down the dirt rode.

"Because, I've read that a wolf hybird does two things with a rabbit hybrid. One, it kills the rabbit, or two, it mates with the rabbit."

"So, the wolf is going to kill a rabbit in my cabin?"

"No you idiot, he's going to fuck the rabbit in your cabin," Yoongi scolded.

"Oh," Namjoon said with a little smile. "Oh, oh wait," Namjoon repeated as his smile dropped.

Yoongi pulled up to the cabin and got out of the car with a gun. They saw Jin and Jimin sitting outside on the grass.

"Jimin is there a wolf in the house?" Yoongi asked Jimin first.

Jimin's eyes widened and his face flushed red when Yoongi called his name.

"Uh, yes," Jimin said softly with a squeak.

Yoongi nodded and rushed into the cabin, followed by Namjoon. They ran upstairs and tried to open the bedroom door, but it was locked.

"HEY OPEN UP!" Yoongi yelled as he banged on the door.

~

Taehyung stopped thrusting into Jungkook when he heard the loud knock.

"They're human," Taehyung said, pulling out of Jungkook.

"But, daddy-"

"No, we have to go baby. Daddy will fuck you later okay," Taehyung said grabbing their clothes. Jungkook sat up and pouted. "Come on put your clothes on we're going."

Jungkook took his clothes and put them on. Then Taehyung opened the window and jumped out, followed by Jungkook.

When they got on the ground they saw Jimin and Jin outside. Taehyung made eye contact with Jimin for a split second and winked, before he ran off with Jungkook.