Tell

"So explain again what's going on?" Namjoon asked Jin who was still clinging tightly to Namjoon. They were on the couch now just waiting for the others to come back.

Jin sighed but explained it again to Namjoon.

"Every 3 or 4 weeks, sometimes longer, a hybrid will go into a heat or rut and become very sexually active," Jin said for probably the third time now. 

"Oh, so are you-"

"Yes."

"And does that mean-"

"Yes."

"Okay." 

This was the third time they had this exact conversation. Namjoon, finally got through his thick skull what he had to do. A smirk appeared on his face. 

"So, what happens if I do this," Namjoon asked as he started to caress Jin's cat ear. 

"Ah~" Jin moaned. His tail raised and so did his ass a tiny bit. 

"Oh, is this a sweet spot?" Namjoon asked and he stroked the other ear.

"Mmm~" Jin whimpered. 

Namjoon smiled at Jin's cute whimpers. He continued to play with Jin's ears as he let out small moans. Namjoon couldn't hold back and pressed his lips against Jin's. He was expecting to get pushed away, but instead he felt Jin pull him closer and stick his tongue in his mouth. 

'Shit, he wasn't kidding when he said sexually active,' Namjoon thought. 

He kissed Jin hard as their tongues were at war, Namjoon claiming victory at the end. Namjoon trailed his lips down Jin's neck and started to suck hard there, while Jin let out more little moans. 

Namjoon's hand slide down to Jin's hard member and began to rub him through his pants. Jin flinched a bit when he felt Namjoon's hand and let out a loud moan. 

Namjoon continued to kiss Jin's neck, leaving visible marks, and rubbing Jin's hard member. 

Very quickly Jin came in his pants. Namjoon noticed and his eyes widened a bit.

"Already?" Namjoon questioned. "But we are just getting started." 

Jin bit his lip, breathing heavily. 

"I can go again," Jin breathed out.

"Good," Namjoon said and started to kiss Jin's lips again, with great lust. 

Namjoon let go and slipped off his shirt and then Jin's. He quickly placed his lips back on Jin's and pushed him so he was laying on his back. Namjoon started to grind his hips against Jin's dick that was already hard again. 

Jin moaned through the kiss when he felt Namjoon against him. He wanted more, he wanted to feel Namjoon inside him. 

Namjoon trailed down to Jin's jawline, his neck, his collar bone, stopping at his chest to suck on his erect nipples that made the other jerk a bit. He placed soft kisses down Jin's abdomen and stopped at his waist line. 

He slide Jin's pants off quickly and aggressively, throwing them on the floor. There was some cum still on the tip of Jin's dick. 

Namjoon smirked and licked it off causing Jin to whimper. 

He started to pump Jin's length again as the submissive cat moaned out loudly with pleasure. He came again getting some on Namjoon's hand. His breathing was heavy. He's never had someone pump his dick like this. 

"Oh, you came again," Namjoon said with a little surprise, but he liked the way it made Jin weak. 

"I'm sorry," Jin said with a high pitched voice. 

Without hesitation Namjoon leaned in towards Jin's ear.

"You're going to suck me off now okay," Namjoon whispered into his ear. Jin shook his head and sat up. 

Namjoon took his pants off and leaned back. Jin got on top of Namjoon and was amazed at his length. He stuck out his tongue a bit. He started to lick the tip and pump the base. He heard a deep moan escape Namjoon's mouth that made his ears perk up. 

He started to suck Namjoon's full length and lick up and down it. 

Namjoon was surprised at how good Jin was at it. He gripped onto Jin's soft hair and stroked his ears. Jin moaned while Namjoon's dick was still in his mouth. Jin was already hard again, from Namjoon's moans. 

Namjoon pulled Jin's hair causing him to stop sucking on his cock. Jin looked up at Namjoon with innocent eyes as drool dripped from his bottom lip. 

Namjoon sat up and made Jin get on his back again. He licked his finger and started to tease Jin's entrance. 

Jin let out moans as he felt Namjoon's finger about to enter him.

Namjoon penetrated his finger into Jin.

"Ah~" Jin cried out. 

Namjoon started to push his finger in and out of Jin. He pulled out after a few times and replaced his finger with his dick.

When Jin felt Namjoon suddenly enter him, he let out a cry of pleasure. 

Namjoon began to thrust into Jin as he pumped him. Jin was moaning loudly. Namjoon thrusted faster into Jin. He could feel himself coming close to his climax soon, but then suddenly Jin came for the third time. 

He squirted out on to his stomach. He was breathing heavily. He had never been in so much ecstasy. 

Namjoon slowed his pace a bit to let Jin relax, but he soon enough thrusted into Jin hard causing him to cry out again. 

Namjoon smirked a bit at the hybrid who was looking exhausted beneath him. He started to penetrate himself in and out of Jin again. The hybrid just let out continuous cries of pleasure. 

Namjoon took one of Jin's hands in his own and locked there fingers together. Jin held onto Namjoon's hand tightly. With Namjoon's other hand he started to pump Jin's member again, even if he's climaxed more than enough times today. 

Namjoon could feel himself about to come, and almost at the same exact time Namjoon came along with Jin. He pulled out of Jin who looked pretty brain dead and went down to his lips to give him a kiss.

"Did I help?" Namjoon asked Jin who was breathing heavily.

"Y-yes," Jin breathed out, his eyes were shut tightly. 

"You're all dirty, let's get you cleaned up okay," Namjoon said smiling at Jin. 

Jin opened his eyes slightly to see Namjoon's dimples attack his eyes with cuteness. He closed his eyes again and nodded. He put his arms around Namjoon's neck, and Namjoon picked up Jin, cradling him in his arms, as he carried his whole world to the bathroom.

~

Jimin was making his way through the woods with Hoseok clutching his hand. 

"Have you ever met a wolf before?" Hoseok asked as he followed the wolf's sent.

"Yes," Jimin answered. His mind was distracted. He wanted to be with Yoongi, but he liked Hoseok too. 

"Wow," Hoseok said. "Oh I sense the wolf and his rabbit."

Suddenly a rain drop fell on Jimin's head. He looked up and saw the sudden dark clouds above them. 

"Where?" Jimin asked in a shaky voice. He hated rain, but most of all he hated thunder. 

"In that cave ov-"

BOOM

"AHHHH!" Jimin screamed and ran as fast as he could to the small cave. He hid inside scared for his life. His eyes were shut tightly. 

'I wish Yoongi hyung was here. He could stop the scary monsters in the sky. They wouldn't be able to touch me if Yoongi hyung was here,' Jimin thought as he clutched his knees to his chest. 

He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see a wolf with brownish hair looking down at him.

"Hey, are you okay?" the wolf asked. 

"Taehyung!" Jimin exclaimed and hugged the wolf's legs.