A

"Yoongi hyung."

"What Jimin," Yoongi said. He sounded angry.

"Are you okay, you've been in there along time," Jimin said through the bathroom door.

"I'm fine, go play with Jungkook or something," Yoongi told him.

"Hyung you're not okay, I know you're crying in there," Jimin said, worried about his mate.

"Go away Jimin," Yoongi said as he shut off the shower.

"I can't," Jimin said sadly, as the tears started to blur his vision. "I can't."

Suddenly the door opened revealing a now black haired Yoongi, a towel around his waist and his hair dripping wet. Without saying anything Yoongi pulled Jimin into his chest, as a tear fell down Jimin's cheek.

"But I've killed hybrids just like you, I've hurt them, how can you love me after that," Yoongi said as the tears flowed from his eyes.

"I don't care," Jimin cried. "I just want you, the past is behind you it doesn't define who you are."

"I'm sorry," Yoongi said softly.

"It's okay," Jimin said, his crying ceasing.

He pulled away from Yoongi's warm body and wiped his tears. Yoongi gently kissed Jimin's lips.

"Thank you," Yoongi said.

"For what?"

"For always being here when I need you."

-

"Namjoon, have you seen Taehyung or Jungkook?" Jin asked Namjoon who was now trying to fix the porch swing.

"Uh, no," Namjoon said. "Well they might have come out here, but I don't remember."

"Namjoon!" Jin scolded.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention," Namjoon said.

"Well where is Hoseok and Donghyuk?" Jin asked, a bit mad at Namjoon.

"They went for a walk in the woods," Namjoon said with a smile, but it dropped as soon as Jin hit him on the arm.

"And you just let them?!" Jin practically yelled.

"Yes," Namjoon said a little nervously.

"Jesus Namjoon," Jin sighed, rubbing his head.

"Jin!" Hoseok yelled.

Jin looked to the woods and saw Hoseok trying to run to the cabin with Donghyuk on his back.

"Tae and Jungkook are gone," Hoseok said out of breath.

"What do you mean gone?" Jin asked.

"Taehyung was walking with Jungkook and he said that he is leaving cause Yoongi killed the closest thing he had to family," Donghyuk told him, still on Hoseok's back.

"Well we need to find him, they could kill him if they find him," Jin said about to run off into the woods to find Taehyung but Namjoon grabbed him before he could.

"Humans could kill you too," Namjoon said.

Jin stopped struggling in Namjoon's arms and calmed down. He let out a sigh.

"Let me and Yoongi go, we'll be okay," Namjoon said.

"Are you sure?" Jin asked.

"Yes I'm sure, we are trained you know," Namjoon said letting go of Jin.

"Yeah I know, I just worry about other hybrids I meet, especially ones younger than me," Jin said sadly.

"It's okay we'll bring them back," Namjoon said.