Like

"Namjoon are you serious?" Yoongi asked with shock.

"Yoongi, it's a perfect plan, you hack, we go in, kill the general, and expose the truth," Namjoon explained.

"Don't you think that's a little risky?" Taehyung questioned.

"Yeah it is," Yoongi said getting a bit frustrated.

"No it's not, it will be quick and easy, just like that," Namjoon said to him.

"No Namjoon, I don't like this idea," Yoongi said shaking his head.

"Come on Yoongi, it's a perfect plan," Namjoon said.

"No, Namjoon I can't do this," Yoongi said sternly.

"Yoongi, come on you've hacked before," Namjoon said.

"Yeah, and the last time I hacked I got caught," Yoongi said, getting more angry.

"How'd you get caught?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi said nothing and just gave Taehyung a dirty look.

"Yoongi please, this is the only way-"

"No! I'm not doing it!" Yoongi yelled getting up from his seat and storming out of the room.

"Great," Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

"Taehyung can you leave, I need to think of another plan, go to Jungkook or something," Namjoon said as he rubbed his forehead being stressed about the whole situation.

"Okay," Taehyung said shrugging and walked out of the room.

Namjoon sighed and held his head in his hands. He didn't know what to do. He just wanted all this shit to be over so he could be with Jin and not have to worry about one of them getting killed.

"Joonie?" Namjoon heard and looked up.

There was Jin standing in the door way.

"Jin," Namjoon mumbled.

Jin came into the room and sat on Namjoon's lap and cuddled into him.

"What's wrong Jin?" Namjoon asked.

"Is it going to be over soon?" Jin asked sadly.

"I hope so," Namjoon confessed. He wasn't really sure if it would be or not.

"I want it to be over," Jin said. "For almost my whole life I've been scared and I've been running. I'm getting tired."

"It'll be okay," Namjoon said as he stroked Jin's hair.

"I remember when Jimin was born, it's a faint memory but I remember," Jin said. "My family was good friends with Jimin's family and I remember going into the hospital and seeing the little baby. His hair was pink, and nobody knew why. He was so cute. My mom told me that I had to be his big brother cause he didn't have one and that I had to take care of him and protect him."

"How old were you?" Namjoon asked.

"I was three," Jin told him.

"Jin, can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"When this is all over, will you marry me?" Namjoon asked.

Jin's eyes widened and he looked at Namjoon, locking eyes with him.

"Marry you?" Jin questioned.

"Yeah, will you?"

"Can I?"

Namjoon laughed a little at Jin's question.

"Of course you can, once we take over the government and show people that hybrids are not dangerous," Namjoon said, holding Jin tighter.