Smile

Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting in the woods together. Taehyung's back was propped up against a tree, with Jungkook in his arms. They had been running away from humans all day. Taehyung just wanted the best for his mate but it was becoming harder. He was a wolf, and everyone was after him, he was beginning to have doubt about whether or not to keep Jungkook around.

"Tae I'm bored," Jungkook said, making a pouty face.

"Do you want to play a game?" Taehyung asked looking down at Jungkook.

"Sure," Jungkook said as he stood up and brushed the dirt of his ass.

Taehyung smirked and smacked Jungkook's ass, causing the younger to let out a small squeak.

"DADDY!" Jungkook yelled as he turned around with bright red cheeks.

"You didn't mind yesterday," Taehyung said, still smirking.

"Stop, what game are we playing?" Jungkook asked, pouting a bit.

Taehyung stood up, and brushed himself off. He thought for a minute when suddenly an idea popped into his head.

"I know a game we can play," Taehyung started. He took off his watch and gave it to Jungkook. "I'll give you ten seconds to go run and hide, and if I don't find you in one minute, you'll get a prize."

"What happens if you find me in less than a minute?" Jungkook asked with a head tilt.

"You'll just have to wait," Taehyung said with a wink. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," Jungkook answered with a little smile.

"Alright, ready, go!" Taehyung said and turned around. "One, two.."

Jungkook ran fast through the woods, over rocks, under branches, and past trees. He didn't want Taehyung to catch him. His heart beat was pounding fast.

"Three, four, five..."

Jungkook could still hear Taehyung counting in the distance. He saw an old tree that had fallen. He stopped running and looked at it for a second, breathing heavily.

"Six, seven..."

Jungkook looked at the tree and noticed it was hallow.

"Eight, Nine...."

Jungkook slipped into the tree and covered his mouth, not ready for what might happen if Taehyung finds him in less than a minute. He looked at the watch and watched the seconds tick by.

"TEN!" Taehyung yelled and turned around. "Where are you bunbun?"

Jungkook could hear Taehyung calling for him. Taehyung knows that when he calls for Jungkook, he'll usually come running, but Jungkook did his best not to.

"Are you behind a tree somewhere Kookie?" Taehyung called again.

Jungkook flinched for a second but didn't leave his hiding spot.

"Kookie, if you think you're going to win, I think you're wrong," Taehyung said smirking and walking calmly to where Jungkook was. He knew exactly where the bunny was. He finally saw the fallen tree trunk. "Kookie come out, I know you are there," Taehyung said.

No answer.

"Kookie?" Taehyung questioned. He looked in the tree trunk, but Jungkook wasn't there. "Kookie!?" Taehyung exclaimed getting worried.

'Where is he? I can't sense him. He should be right here. Did I lose him? Did a human catch him while I wasn't looking? No that's impossible, is it?' Taehyung thought, his head was spinning.