Red, White, and Blue, I'm In Love With You

Monica

I was currently visiting Queen in the hospital. She still wasn't awake but the doctor told me she's healing.

I was just about to leave when Dorian entered the room with flowers in her hand.

"Oh hey friend." Dori said trying to give me a hug.

I had to play along. Even though I'm not her damn friend I hugged her back and gave her a fake smile.

"What are you doing here?" I asked still smiling.

"I just wanted to give Queen some flowers. Just to cheer her up when she wakes up."

"Oh okay."

"Will I see you tonight at King's party?"

"You sure will." I started walking towards the door.

"Alrighty. Bye Mo." Dorian waved as I walked out the door.

"Bye." As I shut the door I dropped my fake smile. "Bitch." I mumbled and got on the elevator.

King

It was going on three in the afternoon and I was in the back yard trying to hang banners. I was trying to set up early.

"Let me help you baby." Rose said giving me a hand.

"Thanks."

"Who all will be at the party?"

"Uhh a couple niggas I met last week on the block. I told them to invite they friends... so it's gonna be a lot of people."

"Okay. Will Mo be here?"

"Yea. Why wouldn't she?"

"What happened to you hating her?"

"People grow and change everyday. I had to form a bond with her because of our daughters." I explained.

Rosetta got down from the ladder. "I think y'all are becoming to close."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean just what I said. Y'all are to close. I'm starting to get suspicious."

"You think something is going on between us?" I chuckled spreading a table cloth on the eating table.

"I'm just afraid to lose you baby." She said putting on this fake pout.

I pulled her closer to me. "Baby I'm not going anywhere. I'm here to stay. What Mo and I had is history. I'm with you now, so let's make a future." I reassured her giving her a deep kiss.
*

*

*

Monica

Miracle and I were currently in Walmart making groceries.

"Fruit loops or Frosty flakes?" I asked her.

"Uhh frosty flakes."

I nodded tossing them into the cart. I went over to the frozen foods.

"Monica and Miracle? Hey guys." I looked up and saw Rosetta making her way towards us.

"Here comes papa smurf." Miracle whispered.

I laughed. "Hi Rosetta. What are you doing here?"

"King sent me to pick up a couple of things for this little party. Chips, dip, drinks, meat etc."

"Oh okay."

"Well I better continue shopping. I'll see you in a couple hours."

"Okay bye." I waved then rolled my eyes. "So annoying."