Plan B

(Dorian)

Monica

The sun was beginning to rise and not once did I shut my eyes. I've been up for twenty-four hours looking at Miracle as she laid in the hospital bed hooked up to different machines.

It's killing me that I can't even go inside the room and hold her hand. She would move every once and awhile but she hasn't opened her eyes.

I felt a hand touch my back which caused me to jump a little.

"It's just me." King said handing me a cup of coffee. "Need to drink something."

"I'm fine." I sat the cup down. "Shouldn't you be at home? It's like what? Four in the morning?"

"She's my daughter too Mo." King chuckled. "I can come see her anytime I want."

I rolled my eyes and put my attention on Miracle.

"When is she coming home." King asked.

"No time soon." I sighed running my hands through my tangled hair.

"How long have you been here?" King asked looking at my distressed face. I'm pretty sure my eyes were puffy and dark.

I stepped closer to the glass window. "All night."

"You should go home-"

"Go home!? I'm not leaving her side!" I yelled at him. "I'm starting to think you don't even care that she could possibly die."

"Of course I do."

"Your not doing shit about King. You know damn well Rosetta poisoned my food and what did you do? Not a got damn thing!"

He smacked his lips. "You don't know what I do behind closed doors."

"Obviously you didn't kill her ass like you should have. It's a shame that you put a two dollar hoe before your own daughter."

"Not true."

"IT IS!" Monica yelled. "But that's okay because I'm going to set things straight."

"Set things straight? What the hell do you mean?"

"I mean just what I said."

He ran his hand down his face getting aggravated. "I'm going home." King announced storming out the room like a bitch.

A couple minutes later nurses entered the room that Miracle was in. They walked in with masks on. They did a couple of things and left.

I sighed looking at Miracle. "It's okay baby girl. Mama's gonna get them bitches."

Rosetta

I saw King pull up in the driveway.

"Rose you still there?" Dorian said over the phone.

"Yes. King just got home so I gotta go'. But I'll talk to you later." I instantly hung up and jogged down the steps greeting him as he entered.

"Hey baby." I stood on my tippy toes hoping for a kiss but he walked right passed me. "Everything okay?" I followed him to the kitchen with my arms folded.

Dope Boy Ambitions 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara